Contributor

It is time for QVC to start offering consolidated shipping prices. All major retailers offer free shipping after a total of 50 or 100 dollars. I was charged 4 items shipping on bras which all arrive in one package.

Respected Contributor

boy, do i feel your pain on that. putting all 4 in the same package, it like rubbing salt into the wound. 

I understand when for a big retailer things come from a different warehouse, but i know jcp for one, would total up your order, add the shipping cost per amount spent, and it could come to you in more than one shipment. 

what about when you are ordering something more on the pricey side, and it's small, and light.?  should they charge by the item or the weight?  I think they have to pick one across the board shipping policy.  

Contributor

Stop buying. That's what I have done. The only way they will listen is through their pocketbook. There is a plethora of online retailers wanting your business. All you have to do is look. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I wish I have some self control Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I think most people don't understand how heavily the shopping channel depend on the the profit they get from s&h charges to put them in the black rather than the red.  Sometimes it makes all the difference.  They aren't likely to do any reduction in the present rate structure for that reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I saw that Pier1 today gives you free s&h on orders of $49.00 or more.  Nice.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

I totally agree.  I really like today's TSV but when I think of $15.00 s/h on $45.00 , I just can't  justify buying it.  The s/h is the same reason I don't buy Lock n Lock.  I just wont buy when s/h is 25-33% of purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Unless QVC has an extraordinary value on cosmetics (a kit, BOGO, large size for small size price, etc.), I look at other websites that offer free shipping and free returns.  They also carry brands that QVC does not sell.

Esteemed Contributor

Zulily has a shopping cart approach.  Like it and buy from there, more than I should because of it.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu.  I, too, buy way too much from Zulily and agree, that s&h arrangement makes it tempting.  I have a shoe collection Imelda Marcos would envy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment