Contributor

I 'm not against Bulk Mailiing if.it is done properly and give the customer a discount onthe mailing charges.  It is efficient and with unreliable mail service it makes sense. I just think the customer should receive something in return.

A Supervisor just called me.  Had looked at my account and understood why I

was upset.  He apologized for the lack of packing material.  Bottom line he is giving a substantial refund on thr shipping .

Some of the reply's  seemed some what negative about my posting.and sorry if I offend you. Thank you for reminding me why I rarely post anymore.

Babe3

Honored Contributor

@Babe3 wrote:

I 'm not against Bulk Mailiing if.it is done properly and give the customer a discount onthe mailing charges.  It is efficient and with unreliable mail service it makes sense. I just think the customer should receive something in return.

A Supervisor just called me.  Had looked at my account and understood why I

was upset.  He apologized for the lack of packing material.  Bottom line he is giving a substantial refund on thr shipping .

Some of the reply's  seemed some what negative about my posting.and sorry if I offend you. Thank you for reminding me why I rarely post anymore.

Babe3

@Babe3 Sorry this happened to you and the other frustrations.  And yes, there is the scolding squad alive and well on here--same people, same scolding they are compelled to hand out to the rest of us.

Best wishes, and no, you did not deserve the scolding and I for one appreciate the things you said about the shots and other difficult to take situations we are frustrated with. 

Respected Contributor

I am glad to hear you received a call back and someone listened.  That is so frustrating when blown off.  Sometimes my boxes are packed well and sometimes yes, tossed.

Everyone has bad days and need to vent. I understand not wanting to post  sometimes so I  avoid too many opinions for that reason and try and stick to the facts.