Esteemed Contributor

For some reason I am thinking that Davinia was in the 90's. How time flies.

Does anyone remember a late night Host had a British boyfriend who surprised her on air with a marriage proposal? Don't remember her name or if she is still there.

Frequent Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I noticed that she posted a highlight clip on YouTube and in the comments section somebody asked if it's true she was fired from QVC.  She denied it and later posted this:

"The guys at QVC were/are awesome! (Not idiots at all). I quit because working at 2am/4am in the morning didn't agree with me. The overnight hosts at QVC have to come in for team meetings, product meetings and planning meetings during the day too, it's exhausting. If I could fall asleep it was in one hour windows between meetings. I wholeheartedly give my respect to those working in all jobs across the board in the middle of the night, it's tough."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rm_mUzRJFQI

Interesting @wildcat fan. Thanks for posting that.

Super Contributor

I remember her quite well, I think she worked with Top Shop in London before coming to QVC.  I dont remember her name either, sorry. 

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

For some reason I am thinking that Davinia was in the 90's. How time flies.

Does anyone remember a late night Host had a British boyfriend who surprised her on air with a marriage proposal? Don't remember her name or if she is still there.

Do you mean Shawn and Neal?
QVC8702878.jpgQVC8702885.jpgQVC8702878.bmpQVC8702894.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again, oh my goodness, that's it. I remember the proposal but just couldn't remember the names. Thanks very much for the info.