Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Anyone here know her last name so I can go over to FB and take a peek.........

I'm not a member, but folks here say that I can look.

@ROMARY- Her name is Brenda Kaye Brabham

Occasional Contributor

QVC is fortunate in that they have a GREAT team of models. That said, Brenda was also top at her job and the fact that she is so missed clearly shows that. I hope she is reading and appreciating all the deserved admiration and respect on here and that she will come back to work after doing what she will need to be doing as a brand new mother. 

Congrats and best wishes to Brenda on her "big event" come May!

Respected Contributor

my favorite model is jackie.she seems like a happy go lucky person.

Respected Contributor

I won't be heartbroken if she decides to become a full time mama either.  Heart

ALL of us with children are "full time mamas" .

Valued Contributor

Well Brenda had her baby..sweet.  I want to know if she will be coming back !   While on the subject  I appreciate the larger models...seem so sweet...However can there soetimes be an average size woman to model.  I mean someone no taller than 5'5' and maybe an 6/8/10 sizie.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Brenda the model

[ Edited ]

@mariadomenica wrote:

Well Brenda had her baby..sweet.  I want to know if she will be coming back !   While on the subject  I appreciate the larger models...seem so sweet...However can there soetimes be an average size woman to model.  I mean someone no taller than 5'5' and maybe an 6/8/10 sizie.    

@mariadomenica  Brenda is back, she has been for a few weeks now.  However she's in beauty shows, not fashion yet.  I saw her in at least two Philosopy shows, 

Esteemed Contributor

@mariadomenica QVC features many models in your preferred size, though they are taller than your specifications.  Angela, Anne, Anne, Bonnnie, and Mary come to mind.  I am sure there are others.  Most of us never see models in our exact height and size, and manage ok.

Honored Contributor

She saidlast week on the Philosophy show she has a baby boy. He is 10 weeks old. 

Occasional Contributor

Is Brenda still on QVC? I agree with you, have not seen her now in quite a while. We used to go to the live QVC shows when they had them pre-covid at QVC studio park near Philadelphia, saw Brenda there many times, hate to see her leave😓

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, she's doing some beauty shows, most recently in Philosophy and Josie Maran shows.

She isn't doing fashion shows right now.  Her baby is due in May, so her runway days are on hold for a while. Smiley Happy 

I follow her on her Instagram page where she had gorgeous baby announcement photos a while ago. 

How nice.  I remember Brenda when I use to watch.  Any and every outfit looked good on her.Smiley Happy