Occasional Contributor

I haven't seen Brenda the model lately.....has anyone else seen her lately?

Honored Contributor

Yes, she's doing some beauty shows, most recently in Philosophy and Josie Maran shows.

She isn't doing fashion shows right now.  Her baby is due in May, so her runway days are on hold for a while. Smiley Happy 

I follow her on her Instagram page where she had gorgeous baby announcement photos a while ago. 

Trusted Contributor

Which one is Brenda again? I can't picture her.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Which one is Brenda again? I can't picture her.

@LuvmyLab  She was a favorite of Susan Graver (besides Katia). Susan usually called her Beyonce.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks! I do remember her now with the Beyonce comment.

Esteemed Contributor

If I remember correctly, she married a cameraman at QVC, or some guy that works there.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

If I remember correctly, she married a cameraman at QVC, or some guy that works there.

@Puppy Lips  Yes, an employee -- her husband is a QVC technical director.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone here know her last name so I can go over to FB and take a peek.........

I'm not a member, but folks here say that I can look.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Excellent news!  Sending wishes to Brenda and Hubby and baby-on-the-way the best of health.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Wow!  I didn't know about her pregnancy - congratulations to the soon-to-be parents!  I can only imagine what an absolutely beautiful child is about to emerge on this earth.  Brenda is breathtakingly beautiful, and carries herself so gracefully, and I know she'll make a great mama!  She's one of my favorite models, and selfishly, I hope she returns to clothing modeling after maternity leave, however, I won't be heartbroken if she decides to become a full time mama either.  Heart