Regular Contributor

Re: Bizarre order processing.....

And both items in the Jan 22 order are now "BACKORDER".

Why was this presented on air on Sunday if an order placed nearly 3 weeks ago wasn't going to be fulfilled?

I have a feeling that "BACKORDER" doesn't really mean backorder.  Although, I'm not sure what it really means.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Jan 22 order is back to "IN PROCESS" and the other item from the Feb 1 order has shipped.

I think I may actually be closing in on getting the items I ordered!

So, the Feb 1 order with the same exact items was processed ahead of the Jan 22 order.  Not sure what I think about that.

Regular Contributor

FINALLY!  The Jan 22 order was shipped and everything should be delivered today.

Super Contributor

Hi Beth from CS ,

I have a ring that has been ordered for wks and has been in process then back order then in process then back order now in process the delivery date has been pushed back , so when will I get this ring?   Thanks 

QVC Customer Care

@Liverbird1

Happy to help! can you describe the ring? Also when you want the Mods to assist you please do the @with our name and it will notify us....

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that these items have been sorted out and received, I've got 2 more doing the same "dance".  I've got two jewelry items that have gone through "in process" -> "backorder" -> back to "in process" about 5 times each.  My guess is that it is the same warehouse that caused the problem with my original order over a month ago.

New Contributor

@Beth-QVC

I am having a similar problem, but mine is not a jewelry order, it is Beauty. Ordered on the 12th of Feb., still saying "Backorder" for a week or more now, after doing the same flip-flop as others have posted about, from "In Process" to "Backorder" and back, several times. I also ordered a different set on 2/14... Somehow that one shipped right away, I received it very quickly! I just really really don't want to miss out and have this one cancelled, it was a TSV that sold out! Smiley Sad Hoping you can help... Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@AbbyOnyx wrote:

@Beth-QVC

I am having a similar problem, but mine is not a jewelry order, it is Beauty. Ordered on the 12th of Feb., still saying "Backorder" for a week or more now, after doing the same flip-flop as others have posted about, from "In Process" to "Backorder" and back, several times. I also ordered a different set on 2/14... Somehow that one shipped right away, I received it very quickly! I just really really don't want to miss out and have this one cancelled, it was a TSV that sold out! Smiley Sad Hoping you can help... Thanks!

@AbbyOnyx

I have checked on this order and sent you an email. Please check your inbox....Beth QVC

New Contributor

@Beth-QVC - I received your email and replied, thank you! *praying*

Still wondering if it's the same warehouse issue that is causing problems for other people's orders... Woman Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

@AbbyOnyx

The other "problem" with backorders was specfically with jewlery items - the mechanized processsing was at issue. With the Josie Maran it is truly that all of Josie's products are so popular that we are completely out of stock....thanks for your patience!

Beth QVC