New Contributor

What happened to new products from Bethlehem Lights, haven't seen anything new in months, yet on QVC UK they have many nice products that are not available in the US.

Contributor

I was wondering too. Over the years I have purchased many beautiful things from Bethlehem Lights like Christmas trees, outside decorations, indoor floral arrangements and all kinds of light strings. I was looking forward to see what they were going to have for Spring, but they seem to have disappeared from the show lineups. Instead there just seems to be beauty show after beauty show, and other "same old" stuff.

Honored Contributor

They didn't seem to have the usual offerings for the Holiday season.  They used to lead the pack in window lights.  They didn't have any for the Holiday season.  I think Valerie was the only one who offered them.

Trusted Contributor

yes it seems like there a thing of the past... i have alot of differen things from them... they havent had anything new in awhile

Honored Contributor

@Jaycee141 wrote:

What happened to new products from Bethlehem Lights, haven't seen anything new in months, yet on QVC UK they have many nice products that are not available in the US.

Maybe Bethlehem Light's reputation hasn't caught up to them yet in the UK.