Super Contributor

Anyone know if these have any type of a warrenty? purchased in July and went to put them out again and they do not work..  called customer service..got the run around, emailed twice and no response.. I was very happy with these..untill they stopped working,what a waste was looking forward to using them this spring

Honored Contributor

It's a one year warranty, with the usual fine print.  From Q's website:

Limited 1-year warranty: The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original consumer purchaser and only to products used in normal use and service. If this product is found to be defective, the manufacturer's only obligation, and your exclusive remedy, is the repair or replacement of the product at the manufacturer's discretion, provided that the product has not been damaged through misuse, abuse, accident, modifications, alterations, neglect or mishandling. This warranty shall not apply to any product that is found to have been improperly installed, set-up, or used in any way not in accordance with the instructions supplied with the product. This warranty shall not apply to a failure of the product as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or faulty installation, or any other failure not relating to faulty material or workmanship. This warranty shall not apply to the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear. The manufacturer does not warrant and specially disclaims any warranty, whether expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose, other than the warranty contained herein. The manufacturer specifically disclaims any liability and shall not be liable for an consequential or incidental loss of damage, including any labor/expense costs involved in the replacement or repair of said product. Please contact BlissLights® at: warranty@blisslights.com or (626)709-3319.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I hope you can get a replacement.  I had problems with the ones I bought when they first came out.  With mine, I noticed that moisture got under the glass cover somehow from being outside.  Never worked right after that.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

thanks, I will try to contact them and see what happens

QVC Customer Care

@marzi 1

In the first instance you may want to contact the manufacturer. If you require additional assistance please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to help you. Beth QVC