Honored Contributor

Re: 🧳 Beautiful luggage 🧳

I own this luggage in the navy blue and brown Croco. I absolutely love it. I only have the 21-inch bag and a doctor's bag that fits under the seat. I would love to get the two larger pieces to match so I have a complete set.
Occasional Contributor

I own this entire set in burgandy and the packing cubes.  The various pieces have gone on many happy trips and still look great and have held up well.  

Respected Contributor

Is this luggage light weight with nothing packed in it?

For those who might be interested HSN has free shipping all day today.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Is this luggage light weight with nothing packed in it?

The lady I spoke w/at the train station stated the luggage was ultra light weight empty & light weight when completely full!  She also mentioned that she always over packs.  She was 87 yrs old & approximately 5'4 1/2"-5" tall.  

As I was boarding the train, I noticed she was carrying the 22" upright suitcase down the narrow aisle w/ease instead of using the wheels & needed no help when asked.

Watching the video, the vendor & hostess kept mentioning how ultra light weight SB suitcases are.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

I hate to contradict a sweet little old lady, but the croc set is NOT ultra-lite.  I love my SB croc set, but don't use it for airline checked baggage any more due to the weight.  I just bought a set of her ultralite luggage in brown for my son-in-law.  DH and I have been using IT kuggage--really light!!  I do admit to using luggate straps around every piece, just in case.  SB luggage is very atractive and lasts.

Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate 

What brand is the hard sided luggage in your post?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX  I need you to be seated when you look up Rimowa Bossa Nova luggage.  I don't want you passing out and hurting your hip Woman Wink

Check out Rimowa dot com.  I've seen the 29" multi-wheel for $1195.00.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

I have the SB Croc Luggage set. I had it for about 6-7 years and it's true that people stop and ask me about it all the time. Airline attendants  have commented on it, bellboys and other passengers have come up to me to ask about it. I have three pieces plus the packing cubes in the black and tan. Use it on airline twice a year. Luv it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

Hey, Bernie ... thanks for the warning!   I'm not even going to go to the website ...   It is beautiful, though.

Respected Contributor

I happened to see HSN for a few minutes today; they were showing JOY luggage at crazy low clearance prices, no s&h if the order was 75.00 plus.  We have a big trip coming up and I want to get some new luggage so I went onto the HSN website.  The reviews in the luggage were not good.  No wonder they were reduced so much!  I passed on ordering!