Contributor

I have many pieces of Barefoot Dreams and truly feel they are quality pieces.  I, like many here, would never purchase something simply because a celebrity endorsed it.  We all have our own unique preferences. 

These pieces though are so comfortable, cozy and warm.  The Cozy Chic line is thicker (and maybe a little bulky) but the warmth is exceptional.  Everything washes and dries well and comes out of the dryer looking exactly as it was.  There is just something hard to explain as to how wonderful these pieces feel against the skin.  It's almost like I don't want to wear anything else  . . . nothing else feels quite as good.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 .......LOL Amen sister!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

If you type in blowoutclearance in the search area there are tremendous sales going on. I purchased the Barefoof Dreams long cardigan for $23 and change. Only caveat no returns!

Valued Contributor
I'm sure the BFD items I've returned, which were previously returned before i purchased them are on the blowout sale. Unfortunately they weren't even worth the $23
Contributor

I just don't get it.

I have been intrigued by the brand and watched a few videos. From a distance they look cute but every time I see a close shot of the fabric, especially the photos online, it looks like it wouldn't hold up over time.

The fabric reminds me of the cheap loose loop weave (fuzzy) socks they sell at my Dollar Store. Many say the quality is good and feel is lush but I find it hard to believe the items are worth the price and they won't look like rags after a few washes.

Valued Contributor
They're easily snagged. I've ordered 4, each one was extremely used and should never have been resold. They weren't "as is". If I want a warm, non-itchy sweater, I go for UGG. Have never had a problem with one. They so soft.