Honored Contributor

Is there a logical reason why this line is so expensive?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

I think so, but I only have three of the early cardigan versions.  They are incrediblly soft and warm.  I wear them all through the fall, into the early winter.  They are plenty warm and look lovely.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any, but I've seen them  -  eiher Bloomies or Nordstrom.  Those felt and looked incredibly luxurious. 

If I didn't spend 95+ percent of my life in temperatures 0f 75ish or more, I'd definitely be willing to own some. 

Esteemed Contributor

The material is definately luxury and very nice quality.  Myself, I only own two of the cardigans and I do love them.  I did buy them at sale prices and on easy pay though.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never sat and watched their presentations b/c I see dark colors & blanket style robes on models.  Just now took a look at their inventory and - apparently those high prices items aren't selling - lots reduced $.....  the over $100 items now lower.  I'm still not interested.

Honored Contributor

excellent quality

warm and cozy

beautiful and functional and great basics

can be worn with everyday wear or dressed up for an evening out.

not a throwaway brand

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is just one woman's opinion, but I bought the very first cardigan TSV, and I was underwhelmed. It turned into that thing you wish you had returned, every time you look at it. It is just not all that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Choice of designers is personal and not always logical.  People purchase a product because they love it and are willing to pay the price.  Our treasures differ.

Honored Contributor

I see there's "free shipping" thru October 20 on all items.  Still too expensive and not special enough for me to order.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @kaydee50 @QVCkitty1 

I have a few reasons for not being interested:

1) price

2) when the wrap styles first came out, I ordered one (not this brand). It was a burgundy wrap and looked bedraggled after the first wash. It made me cross to look ready for the trash bin after only one wash!

3) fuzzy things make me look fat!

Some people have had different experiences I understand that!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~