Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRING BACK THE HANGAWAY GARMENT RACK

On 6/27/2014 Mindy D said:

I just bought a set of two. Great price. I was paying $30, approximately, for one, not counting S&H. These do blow over in wind, but inside the house, they blow the competition out of the water. Note: never try dragging or pulling on them when full of clothes. This causes them to break.

I have ordered from ShopNBC/HQ many times with no problems. They have some unique merchandise, but they show way too many watches. I just shop them online.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I had one for somewhere around 12 years that I got from the q. I recently broke it by piling clothing over it. It took a beating over the years, I didn't baby it. I looked high and dry and ordered another brand on Amazon. It's not bad, but it's about as tall as I am. I don't need it to be so tall.

Honored Contributor

I guess that is what I have from QVC--yellow and grey. I love it. Using it for some laundry right now. I have had it for years.

Honored Contributor

They need to make those little yellow struts at the bottom that support the legs out of metal. They break at the drop of a hat and the whole rack is ruined.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 6/27/2014 wendy1960 said:

I love the concept. I have owned several, and each one breaks way too soon. I wish they would be able to make one that is a little stronger and sturdier.

I agree. I wanted the hang-away so much. Mine came in broken, so I never re-ordered. I figured it wasn't worth it, if it arrived broken. Could have been a returned item already, but I didn't risk another return.

Valued Contributor

The Vermont Country Store has a TriPod Clothes Dryer that looks like it for forty five dollars.I do miss the hangaway since my daughter broke it.

Regular Contributor

I've been looking for another one of these, THANKS!