Super Contributor

Where are they? At 11:05, the bar finally appeared on the side, but when I clicked on it, nothing came up.

Super Contributor

It was like that for me yesterday. If the clickable link on the homepage isn't there on time, or doesn't work, you can try typing "lunchtime special" (or "lunchtime specials", both work just as well as each other) in the search box. If that doesn't work, it usually gives you a clickable link on the left (clickable as in underlined) which will work.

Contributor

They show up a little after 11AM EST everyday. I really look forward to them since they have really good deals. I just wish that they have all different items everyday (for example a beauty product, fashion item, kitchen item, jewelry item, shoe item, bag item, etc.) instead of showing the same types of items in a category. I like variety.

Contributor

I check them ever day as I have gotten some really great buys there. On some days you have to wait a few minutes after eleven for it to load, I just check back until it comes up!

Esteemed Contributor

where are they today...its 11:10 and nowhere to be seen....either from the homepage or when I type it in the search engine....

Respected Contributor

I always check them. One time one of the Ripka earrings I wanted was a Lunch time Special. I could not buy it fast enough.