Respected Contributor

Authentic Living with Sandra

This is the title of the new Sandra Bennett show. While I am sure Sandra is a lovely person, I have no idea if she is living " authentically." Nor do I care. To me, living authentically means living honestly and by my own values. It has nothing to do with buying products. I know it is marketing just like wearing slogans on your clothes. QVC is really stretching it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Authentic Living with Sandra

Boy they are really trying to make new shows with the same old merchandise. Get some new lines and then make new shows around that. 

Honored Contributor

I’m just glad to see more of Sandra. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Boring programming; who do they think they are, trying something new. 

Damned if theydo, damned if they don't. 

I am so tired of the criticism I see here.  If you don't like it, don't watch it. 

This place has become such a downer.  Sad stories, outrage, criticism.

Go out and do something to make things better.  Get some fresh air.  Think about all the things that COULD go wrong and haven't.

Jeez....I don't mean to preach.  But it's really tiresome.

Done.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady I like Sandra. I'm not sure about the "authentic" part. It's kind of like Down Home with David. Pretty much a mix if everything. I would be happy if it just stayed with home products. But, I'm afraid it will include skin products, etc.

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda  good way to stop a thread but I was merely discussing what the word authentic means. I don't think I attacked anyone. You could just scroll by if this thread is of no value to you.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I am so tired of the criticism I see here.  If you don't like it, don't watch it. 

Go out and do something to make things better.  Get some fresh air.  Think about all the things that COULD go wrong and haven't.

Done.

@esmerelda.  Funny because you always go against the grain of what everyone else is saying. If this post had everyone excited about the programming tonight, you would have been a Debbie downer about it.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

Done.

I think you should do the same then instead of  dogging on everyone’s threads you respond to. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

Done.

Amen! Years ago, I would read these boards and laugh so hard! I've recently returned, and have noticed a huge change. Now, it's about grumpy, unhappy people complaining, nit-picking, and bashing. Ugh. It's most definitely tiresome.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

I am recording the show and looking forward to seeing it.