Esteemed Contributor

Re: Authentic Living with Sandra

[ Edited ]

@chessylady  I wasn't addressing you in particular...or at all.  Were you complaining?

@proudlyfromNJ  Mind reading is a new talent?  If this post had had everyone excited about the programming tonight, I would have moved along.  Now...please get. off. my. back.

@GenXmuse"...dogging on everyone’s threads you respond to."  Examples please?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I’m just glad to see more of Sandra. 

Yes, it was nice to see her last night compared to what is usually on Mondays

Respected Contributor

@chessyladyNope.  In sales an marketing you're always "stretchig it" to stay ahead of your competitor or to try to attract new customers.  That's what sales and marketing is all about.

Honored Contributor

Over thinking wording.  Just go with the flow and you wont be so stressed and disappointed.  A thread turning ugly over something so trivial.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

All of us seem to have that one host that makes us turn the channel.  For me, it's Sandra. 

Esteemed Contributor

I could name a few hosts who are much, much less authentic than Sandra.

But I won't because the post would get deleted.

That being said I thought that the show was fine although nothing new or special and Sandra is pleasant and refreshing.

It's nice that she's getting more visibility, as some hosts seem to be on constantly.

Honored Contributor

My expectations were low because I knew QVC was just going to rehash their products into a newly titled show (and the title does not bother me at all).  That being said, I like Sandra and thought she did a good job and the show was fine, nothing to write home about, but fine. 

Sandra said the show will not be back until August, last night was just an introduction. 

Weeks ago I heard Carolyn Gracie say there are a lot of changes coming in August; perhaps more line-ups and new shows are still under wraps.   

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I returned 2 different sets of LG eyeliners--one set from QVC and one from Nordstrom.  I have great eye liners from Mally from years ago, but don't take a chance on her products now since she doesn't own the company.  From what I have tried the quality is not the same.

Honored Contributor

I used to enjoy Sandra's presentations so I tuned in. I haven't watched QVC in eons but the product line up seems to be the same. Sandra selling polyester sheets isn't probably easy for her to do. I highly doubt she is sleeping on polyester sheets. So I guess the authentic kind of rung hollow to me. Oh well, I will wait another 5 years to tune in again but I highly doubt QVC will be around then because of their lack of interesting products.

Sandra looked as beautiful as ever, though.

Esteemed Contributor

As an aside, Laura Geller doesn't own her own company anymore either; she hasn't for years.

Her previous owner, Glansaol , sold the Geller line to AS Beauty in a bankruptcy liquidation.