Valued Contributor

Sunday on QVC2, another host said "Gancy" ugh. Come up with your own new tag line.

Respected Contributor

I try to hold my negative comments against any of the hosts especially some of the newer one's and give them a chance to work the kinks out and improve with time, but on the D&C show on Sunday, Nancy was getting annoying with her constant - and Gary, oh, Gary, what do you think, Gary, Gary,Gary, Gary, had to switch channels.

Trusted Contributor

Jayne is not one of my favorites to watch.  I probably wouldn't watch Denim & Co. if she became the permanent host. JMO

Respected Contributor

@febe1 - the two have taken art classes together for over 5 years. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They had Leah on with Gary today. I've watched Leah for years on Saturdays and think she does a great job with Gary. She's done a wonderful job all these years. She is especially good with guests. 

Gary works well with everybody and I think he makes everyone look good. 

Jayne, Leah, Mary Beth and Pat all have longevity, high-paid salaries and are of retirement age, combinations of what I believe is the reason they let Carolyn go. That makes me believe they might go for one of the newer hosts.

Respected Contributor

Jane is one of the best imo. She is calm,cool and collected and gives a thorough description of whatever she is selling. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Jane is one of the best imo. She is calm,cool and collected and gives a thorough description of whatever she is selling. 

Agree @Goodie2shoes that Jayne B. is one of the best.  What a great choice to become the new D&C host.  What's not to love with Jayne?

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I try to hold my negative comments against any of the hosts especially some of the newer one's and give them a chance to work the kinks out and improve with time, but on the D&C show on Sunday, Nancy was getting annoying with her constant - and Gary, oh, Gary, what do you think, Gary, Gary,Gary, Gary, had to switch channels.

Yes @SoCal Bred  - I have to agree.  Nancy is a pleasant host, but the constant "Gary" in every sentence is quite excessive. I don't see her often, but does she do this with others or just Gary?

Honored Contributor

@febe1   Jayne actually has more true association with Denim & Co. than any other host. 

She was the Assistant Buyer for Denim & Co. (and the Buyer for Quacker Factory) for many years before she started hosting on air.  She & Gary are great personal friends, and they've been taking art classes for 7 seven years together.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  - I don't know if Nancy is excessive with the usage of their names with other vendors when she's hosting, I don't watch the Q as much, I just happened to tune in on Sunday's show during a commercial break watching another program and within a minute's time Nancy said Gary's name 3 x's.  She seems really sweet but it does get quite annoying.