Contributor

Do the people on QVC makeup look miscolored on some.  I think it is the light that they are being presented in.  It is only on certain times.  Courtney is on now and along her hairline it looks discolored.  Kim Gravelle is on with her beauty line and she looks like she has dark circles.  I am finding it distracting and again i think it is all lighting.

Esteemed Contributor

They both have on heavy makeup- foundation, liner etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Earlier Rick D looked real orange in a close-up.  Could be self tan but - whatever it was - could take it off with a spoon.

Esteemed Contributor

The other day Amy was hosting JAI jewelry and she made a comment that they are still doing their own hair and makeup.   She told Scott not to  make her cry because her makeup would run.........he was telling one of his sad (playing violin) stories, LOL!

That could be one of the reasons the coloring is so off on everyone.  Seem to be using at home makeup brands/ tanners.

Esteemed Contributor

the host that could really benefit from having the make up artists back IMO is Shawn.    Way too heavy with her makeup especially the eye make up she needs a lighter touch.  She is a pretty women and would look younger and softer with less eye lashes , heavy liner etc.  it's her business how she wants to look I realize that.   It's just my opinon from watching her.

Contributor

Got that right.

Valued Contributor

Courtney and Shawn fill in their hairlines and take it down too far on their forehead, so it does not look natural to me. There is just a point when too much tweaking hair and harsh makeup ages you.  Heavy eyeliner or overdoing the contour, and even some of the false eyelash choices are too over the top and just comes down to vanity. As they preach about how much our beauty and makeup routines have changed in the last (almost) two years, they cake on the coverup, foundation, bronzer etc  and conpletely change their skin color. Just look at their hands when they are presenting items up close.  Edit, edit, and edit some more,