Regular Contributor

Angel looks amazing. Her hard work is showing. Kudos to her. She would be a beautiful bride no matter what her size. She is just a lovely gal. Wish her nothing but good things and happiness.Heart

Honored Contributor

I'll second that!  I think Angel does a great job for Quacker Factory and I wish her well with her wedding and in the future.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

She looks great.  I notice when people loose weight, they appear taller and their skin looks so much better.. Big is beautiful also, but maybe eating healthier is better.

I get compliments when I lose a few lbs.  Not too skinny because then you look gaunt.

Angel is very good, but is starting to look great.  I hope she can keep it off.  I know it is very hard work, but so worth it health wise.

Honored Contributor

I wish Jeanne Bice was around to go to Angel's wedding. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I wish Jeanne Bice was around to go to Angel's wedding. 

I'm sure she'll be there in spirit.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't buy QF because they don't do petites, but I like watching Angel sell the clothes.

Respected Contributor

I completely agree.Ive always thought she was such a pret...

I completely agree.Ive always thought she was such a pretty gal with a great personality and she is looking fantastic these days.
Honored Contributor

Re: I completely agree.Ive always thought she was such a pret...

I rarely buy QF these days but I really enjoy Angel, in fact I like her much more than I ever did Jeanne.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree...she is glowing!!

Respected Contributor

Like watching the shows but don't purchase much anymore.  Don't care for the direction they are going with the fabric ... too much polyster equals little give in the fabric.