Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

LR It's a great person who has made her own way. Stepped away from making her money on QVC to making her own business. She works hard and has a great fun personality. She's a very kind person and enjoyable to be around.

What a lovely post!

I totally agree HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115  ...... @JasoninBoston  ..... Just curious . Do you both know her personally or interacted with her socially?

Super Contributor

He must be her boyfriend (teee heee).   

Super Contributor
She's earning a living like the majority of folks out there. Nothing wrong with that.

Hate to bust the bubble but she had a  good and very successful career at QVC.    I guess the mid age crisis hit bam that was it.   She said she  had done everything she could at QVC.  I never understood the comment.

Esteemed Contributor
I really don’t understand the obsession with her! It boggles my mind
Valued Contributor

Re: An LR sighting!!

[ Edited ]

Yes I was at an event that she was at, she was very kind and just showed herself as being a class act.   She's even more gorgeous in person.  She was the kind of person you would like to have for a friend.  

Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115  ...... Thank you for answering my question.

Regular Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Yes I was at an event that she was at, she was very kind and just showed herself as being a class act.   She's even more gorgeous in person.  She was the kind of person you would like to have for a friend.  

I miss seeing Lisa on QVC. She was my favorite host. It's nice hearing that she's just as lovely in real life as she appeared to be on QVC. Thank you for sharing your story. 

Respected Contributor

I miss Lisa Robertson as well as Jill Bauer on QVC.  They were both great at their job. Both very smooth professionals. I hope they are both doing well.

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat   I totally agree with you. What is the obsession with these people who revere her and worship the ground she walks on?  Big Yawn for me.  Sick of seeing these posts regarding her.  I thought Q Talk was about QVC things. She is no longer at QVC so why do people keep tallking about her? Maybe they should go to facebook and make an LR Worship page just for her.