Trusted Contributor

@LuvmyLab  .... Just asking. Does this also go for the threads discussing and following Jill Bauer?

Super Contributor

Re: An LR sighting!!

[ Edited ]

Maybe she should take some time from trying to get back on television and be communicating with her cruisers.   I would assume a smart business person would be having various segments on her Facebook regarding status of the September cruise.    My personal opinion the coronavirus isn't  declining.    

Respected Contributor

OMG.....   You are obsessed! You get excited to see a former shopping host on TV?

Write on her FB page!  Lisa left the Q years ago!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3   Finally, somebody who agrees with me!  Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

I will alert the media!

Respected Contributor

Maybe it is me, but I consider Lisa a sales person who sold merchandise on television.  She is nothing more or less to me.

I am happy she is doing well; however, I did watch the video of her selling junk and I thought that was totally beneath her.  I understand people need to work and need an income, but I find that selling technique to be a little tacky.

Valued Contributor
She won't be cruising much now, wonder if she refunded all "her people"?!
Respected Contributor

I just went over to her sight and noticed the Disney trip starts on April 3.  I understand Disney World has temporarily suspended its operations through the end of March.  Of course, that could be extended if this virus doesn't go away!

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@KACEE1115 wrote:

LR It's a great person who has made her own way. Stepped away from making her money on QVC to making her own business. She works hard and has a great fun personality. She's a very kind person and enjoyable to be around.

What a lovely post!

I totally agree HeartHeartHeart

I second that emotion!  LR is 100% better than the current Q Queen who (the last time I watched her) unnecessarily slammed and insulted her co-star, "Electronics Brett" while prsenting the Amazon Echo Show, instead of explaining the item she had to insult the guy.  I won;t be watching that one again.

Lisa has so much style and appeared to be happy on the job in front of the camera, she was/is easy to watch.  

Super Contributor

LR was no better than the other hosts during her span at QVC.  It's easy to fall in love with movie characters, home shopping hosts etc.   A host's job is to sell a product not themselves.   LR was so in love with herself, constantly posing, looking at herself in the monitors.  So what made that special?   There were so many really great hosts during her time who weren't  self centered, all about me kind of people.    She was the female version of Jeff what's his name.   

I bet her feelings are so easily hurt and  she  pouts if people aren't constantly praising her.  I would assume someone in their mid 50's would have outgrown that childish behavior.