Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else happen to see her presenting that vibrating work out machine? Your supposed to stand on the thing, but she was sitting on it!!! It was quite awkward watching that LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes.I saw it. That piece of equiptment came  in two pieces. The bottom part is made to stand on.  Included is another piece that has a padded seat that goes on top of the stand on base.

She demonstrated the equipment correctly.   What do you think she was supposed to do with the padded seat attachment? 

Respected Contributor

As @Carmie posted, it's designed to be used seated, or standing. Both uses were demonstrated numerous times by hosts and the vendor. The seated demo wasn't more awkward than the standing in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shellwwwwww    What is awkward is you should have done your homework before posting your comment.  As another poster pointed out the equipment comes with a seat attachment so Amy demonstrated it correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@shellwwwwww    What is awkward is you should have done your homework before posting your comment.  As another poster pointed out the equipment comes with a seat attachment so Amy demonstrated it correctly.

@Teddixat What homework? This is a discussion board, and the OP wanted to discuss Amy sitting. She thought it looked awkward that's all. I got it I don't know why some of you seem to think she needed that explained. Rude! 

@shellwwwwww Don't pay attention to the rude posts. It's more telling about the know it all posters then it is about your post. 

Honored Contributor

I've never heard it pronounced oker

and when you look up how to pronounce it-

"Search Results
Okra
American pronunciation
Sounds like
ow·kruh"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat What homework? This is a discussion board, and the OP wanted to discuss Amy sitting. She thought it looked awkward that's all. I got it I don't know why some of you seem to think she needed that explained. Rude! 

@shellwwwwww Don't pay attention to the rude posts. It's more telling about the know it all posters then it is about your post. 

@manny2 - No, the OP clearly said that you are "supposed to stand" on the equipment being shown.  Read her post again - she was criticizing Amy for sitting, when she should have been standing on it.  She clearly didn't take the time to find out that this piece of exercise equipment comes with a seat - to be sat on - and that Amy was demonstrating it correctly.

The OP was wrong.  Period.

Honored Contributor

@shellwwwwww wrote:

Did anyone else happen to see her presenting that vibrating work out machine? Your supposed to stand on the thing, but she was sitting on it!!! It was quite awkward watching that LOL

@shellwwwwww - Wrong.  It also comes with a seat, to use in a seated position.

Nothing awkward about Amy demonstrating it properly.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay Was Amy pronouncing the golden-reddish color ochre or ocher (spelled two ways) or referencing okra as a green color?

Respected Contributor

@manny2 I think people were 'explaining' since the OP said -- 'you're supposed to use it standing.' So, it seemed she hadn't watched presentations long enough to know the proper usage. It appeared she was convinced Amy was using it incorrectly. She wasn't, so clarification was offered.