Super Contributor
Oh boy i forgot about her, yup shes another one that stares ar herself in the monitor and is very self absorbed. In a very short time it became the K k show and this is another host that is very giddy. Immature may be a better description like when presenting Dooney bags grabbing her pick , i have to chage to HSN
Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Oh boy i forgot about her, yup shes another one that stares ar herself in the monitor and is very self absorbed. In a very short time it became the K k show and this is another host that is very giddy. Immature may be a better description like when presenting Dooney bags grabbing her pick , i have to chage to HSN

@Grace6663582 

A host explained this during a show....they are not staring at themselves.....there are two monitors, one monitor shows the current item and what the viewer is seeing, and there's a second monitor that shows the next upcoming item, sometimes the Producer will go "off script" and bring back an item that was on earlier in the show and host will check to see the item....

P.S. Who is KK? Did you mean CK, Courtney Khondabi?  If that who it was... I like her!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm usually up in the wee hours to see these new hosts. I agree Ali is very good at what she does, but she worked as a host for Evine  a few years so she has a leg up. Unfortunately all the hosts get full of themselves once they get shows of their own and start having a following. I know the host has arrived when my husband says"how can you watch that yard bird"!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Rachelle McCray.  Pleasing voice...calm presentations.  I think with time she has the potential to be one of the tops.  

Esteemed Contributor
@Fashionistasincebirth. I mostly agree which is why I am responding. Not taken with Ali either. And I cannot watch or listen to Mary Nelson. That quivery voice ending eveything in a question is maddening. Can’t take JillM either and PHD puts me to sleep. Kersten is just too full of herself. And I am sick of all the hosts virtually lying about which products they use
Super Contributor

Totally agree!!!!...she is my favorite out of all of the new crop of hosts....I will say that I do not like Katrina S (as a host that is - because I have followed her for years in the fashion world, but do not think that this gig is for)...and Teri C is struggling to me (and of course, I watched 'As the World Turns' and was a fan of hers - but man, oh man it was painful to watch her two mornings in a row, I had to turn down the volume because I felt so bad for her)....anyway, there's a learning curve to any new job and I wish them all the best.