Honored Contributor

My selection for "pick of the litter" of the news hosts.  She has been appearing most often in the 4am slot (2am for me), so many of you probably haven't seen her.  She's doing a Susan Graver show earlier tonight.

She's a tiny little thing, she says 5' 1" AND A HALF, and is cute as a button.  She has an easy, relaxed manner that sort of reminds me of Antonella when she first started.  She's no glamor puss, doesn't yell, giggle or scream....very professional with a nice calm voice.  She's so tiny, I can't see her wearing some of the clothing, like the flouncy World Love Peace pants.  I just hope QVC doesn't ruin her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yes, Ali is my new absolute  favorite. She is a little doll & I believe bares resemblance to a young version of Catherine Zeta Jones.

I was drawn immediately to her cute personality & her soft spoken demeanor. I, also, hope that QVC doesn't change her into being loud & obnoxious like some others.

Esteemed Contributor

Ali got her start on evine. She had got pregnant worked most of the time and then came back.  She was always very good even as a newbie on that channel.  So she really is not new at this game.  Yes @Kachina624  Q has a way of ruining hosts that do not have a strong will and even those people have to bend to their stupid wishes.

Valued Contributor

Love love love that Ali Carr.  Ali's voice is soooo soothing.  Although I love her presence on TV, she's got a voice for "introing" (that's introducing) easy listening music on radio.  There you are in your Carole Hochman or Barefoot Dreams, maybe an alcoholic beverage or a cup of hot chocolate in hand, feet up, lights dimmed and Ali on the radio.  It's a good way to end the day.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Ali is doing such a great job.  She explains everything so well, has a lovely and calm demeanor.  I think she’s such a pretty little doll.  No pretense about her, and she interjects just enough about herself to make presentations interesting.

Honored Contributor

have not seen her, maybe once?

not to worry she will be "ruined" like all the others we liked when they first started.   We can hope for the best

I have a list 

Esteemed Contributor

Ali is clearly the management's favorite also, given that she was selected to be David's Friday night sidekick.  I've seen her present a wide variety of products, and yes, she's pretty competent.

Honored Contributor

Ali is a great host.  She is so pleasant to listen to and let's the vendor's speak.  I hope she comes to prime time soon.  She reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones too.  Such an elegant lady.

Trusted Contributor

Meh.

Honored Contributor

Ali is sensational.  Yesterday she had a gold jewelry show and she was polished, thorough, graceful, and an absolute joy to watch present.  There’s a real talent to successfully selling jewelry, some of the seasoned hosts cannot even do it justice (some hosts sell jewelry as if it’s a Kitchenaid mixer, or a pair of jeans).  

Then watch her sell jeans, and she is great in that show as well.  She pays attention to the item and the viewer.