Respected Contributor

Catherine  Zeta Jones. Does anyone agree ? And hopefully every one thinks that is a compliment.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ali Carr has morphed into

I'm not sure I agree, but I do think she is a very pretty lady. 

Honored Contributor

No.  Looks nothing like her.

Trusted Contributor

not a trace 

Respected Contributor

Since you mentioned it, a couple days ago I was watching her in the early morning. When I glanced up for a second or two I thought it was Rachael Ray. LOL! 

Respected Contributor

I am judging from more recent solo shows with her hair blown smooth and makeup. I have 4K Tv  and i thought she was always attractive but with her hair and makeup she easily give Catherine a run for her money. I guess we all perceive people differently. Thanks for the responses.

Honored Contributor

I hope not.  I like her the way she is.  So many hosts start off being natural and spontaneous then morph into phony "glamour girls", trying to be something they're not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hope not.  I like her the way she is.  So many hosts start off being natural and spontaneous then morph into phony "glamour girls", trying to be something they're not. 

I think she has retained her personaliy , she just looks really good , not that she ever looked bad. I try to never posting about hosts appearance , because we know where it ends up. 

Honored Contributor

Did she change her look recently? I haven't seen her lately so that's why I'm asking.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa : I expected you to say she morphed into JRT. They both talk non-stop.