Respected Contributor

Re: Ali Carr has morphed into

@corita wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@MW in Iowa : I expected you to say she morphed into JRT. They both talk non-stop.

------------

No competition!! Jane can out talk anyone, about everything, endlessly!!

YUP! 35 years of non stop yapping and selling. QVC's response... We think we'll keep her."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah mentions her sister and family very, very rarely.

On the family-mentioning scale only somewhat lower than David and his mother.   And  neither anywhere near approaches Jane who positively explodes the roof off of the familial scale.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@MW in Iowa : I expected you to say she morphed into JRT. They both talk non-stop.

Right and they both talk about their families ad nauseam.  Jane about her 2 daughters and Ali about her father (don't you know he was a commercial pilot and she flew with him all over the world) and her mother (don 't you know she is a pharmacist).

I prefer the hosts that don't talk nonstop about their personal lives - like Leah.

@San Antonio Gal 

I really like Leah too.....she's professional, informative, does her homework on the show products, doesnt put on airs or act silly, yet she brings a bit of fun to her shows too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Another one who talks about family ad nausean is Alberti.  He must mention his mother 20 times each time he is on.  TMI, I say.

Super Contributor

I agree! Ali is lovely, and she also does a really nice job!Heart 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

Gee-I thought you were gonna say Bob Bowersox. Smiley Surprised

@Cats3000:  Huh????

Honored Contributor

I have not seen her lately.  She is a very upbeat person that makes a good host.  The way I remember her she does not look like Catherine

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority.  I think she's bubbly in a phony kind of way.  I can't stand watching her.  Another one who takes too much about her family

Honored Contributor

You're not in the minority @Teddixat .  Not a fan either.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Thanks.   She is, at least to me, so obviously phony.