Contributor

Re: Ali Carr has morphed into

Ohhh, she is my girl crush!

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@MW in Iowa : I expected you to say she morphed into JRT. They both talk non-stop.

------------

No competition!! Jane can out talk anyone, about everything, endlessly!!

Regular Contributor

But Jane doesn't have that obnoxious vocal fry.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@MW in Iowa : I expected you to say she morphed into JRT. They both talk non-stop.

Right and they both talk about their families ad nauseam.  Jane about her 2 daughters and Ali about her father (don't you know he was a commercial pilot and she flew with him all over the world) and her mother (don 't you know she is a pharmacist).

Honored Contributor

Catherine Zeta Jones?   Ah, I don't think so.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Since you mentioned it, a couple days ago I was watching her in the early morning. When I glanced up for a second or two I thought it was Rachael Ray. LOL! 

I can see her looking like Rachael Ray @pupwhipped , but definitely not Catherine Zeta Jones.

Valued Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

But Jane doesn't have that obnoxious vocal fry.

I agee. Her manner of speaking does not seem "natural".  Seems so phony.   Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

Right and they both talk about their families ad nauseam.  Jane about her 2 daughters and Ali about her father (don't you know he was a commercial pilot and she flew with him all over the world) and her mother (don 't you know she is a pharmacist).

I prefer the hosts that don't talk nonstop about their personal lives - like Leah.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

I prefer the hosts that don't talk nonstop about their personal lives - like Leah.

She does at times mention her nephew a lot.  

Respected Contributor

Gee-I thought you were gonna say Bob Bowersox. Smiley Surprised