Honored Contributor

Alberti and Friday Night beauty- why is he not going to be on?

I am just now getting to FNB and they said Alberti won't be on FNB for awhile. Does anyone know why? I enjoy him on the show and was hoping he'd stay around.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberti and Friday Night beauty- why is he not going to be on?

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am just now getting to FNB and they said Alberti won't be on FNB for awhile. Does anyone know why? I enjoy him on the show and was hoping he'd stay around.

I saw the beginning of FNB last night & he said he will be doing other things & Sandra said she would miss him until he returns to FNB .... I just happen to catch this & I am not sure if this is 100% accurate & I don't know if anything else was said during the show because I fell asleep!!  ... maybe he posted something on FB?

Honored Contributor

@January121 thank you! Hm, kind of bummed to hear that. I am not on Facebook so I didn't bother checking that. Not that big of a deal, I just really never watch QVC much but I enjoy Alberti and like to see him on FNB when I get a chance to watch it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@January121 thank you! Hm, kind of bummed to hear that. I am not on Facebook so I didn't bother checking that. Not that big of a deal, I just really never watch QVC much but I enjoy Alberti and like to see him on FNB when I get a chance to watch it. Smiley Happy

Hi HappyDaze ...... I checked his Facebook page & nothing was mentioned ... I am being positive and thinking he is getting his own show ... he is so talented & such a GREAT host!!!

Respected Contributor

I may be mistaken, but I think he may have another job, too. I don't know why I think this. Woman Surprised But he does seem to be multi talented either way.

Respected Contributor

Alberti would be a great interior designer.  He and David Dangle ought to get together and start up a business.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I copied this off of Sandra Bennett's facebook page:

Stephanie Christie So where are you going Alberti? Will miss you on Friday nights

Remove
Alberti Popaj QVC
Remove
Alberti Popaj QVC Hi Stephanie! Ill just be doing some other shows on QPlus and at different times. More news to come on my FB page wink emoticon

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I copied this off of Sandra Bennett's facebook page:

Stephanie Christie So where are you going Alberti? Will miss you on Friday nights

Remove
Alberti Popaj QVC
Remove
Alberti Popaj QVC Hi Stephanie! Ill just be doing some other shows on QPlus and at different times. More news to come on my FB page wink emoticon

What is QPlus?

Honored Contributor

@BaileyBop

The Q's second channel.  I have antenna TV so I don't know if it's an actual cable channel.

If you go to the top of this web page and click on Shop QVC TV , you will see a drop down menu of 4 choices.

If you click on Watch QVC TV, when the screen comes up you will have the option of 2 channels - QVC Live and QVC Plus.

While QVC Plus started as basically reruns of what was on QVC Live, I understand there is some original programming on QVC Plus now.

At least I remember Sandra Bennett having a show.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I like Alberti as a host but I seldom ever turn to QPlus since reruns of regular TV don't interest me, let alone shopping channel re-runs in particular when they spend so much time showing the same stuff over and over.