Contributor

Does anyone know whether they stopped the "as is" items???  The count keeps going down.

Esteemed Contributor

@joy51 I usually shop the "For the Home" section of As Is, and right now there are 465 items listed just in that category. I think they go up and down, but they have not stopped it at all.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a handbag a few days ago. I just looked and there still are a lot of bags available.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

It goes through highs and lows.  There has been no word it's going away.

Respected Contributor

@joy51  -  I was wondering the same thing.  For instance, a TSV that was sold out on a certain color across the board at least 5 weeks later and nothing has appeared for the item in As Is.  With a TSV that "sells out" you'd expect to see items in As Is.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@joy51  -  I was wondering the same thing.  For instance, a TSV that was sold out on a certain color across the board at least 5 weeks later and nothing has appeared for the item in As Is.  With a TSV that "sells out" you'd expect to see items in As Is.

@IlliniGirl88 maybe Q put the items (returns) back into regular inventory instead of "as-is"

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 maybe Q put the items (returns) back into regular inventory instead of "as-is"

@DJs mom  -  That's what I'm thinking too.  When, as before, they may have put more returns into As Is, they're finding more should go back into regular inventory.