Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Has she had her baby and planning to come back or has she left the Q to raise her family?

If so, her photo would have been removed from the "Meet the Host" page like Albany. Smiley LOL

Huh, I didn't Know Albany was gone!  When did this happen?  

@Mrsq2022 If you decide not to check out FB, you can also see Albany's last Blog here on the Forum.  She wrote the exact same little paragraph as her good-bye on FB.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks ladies - I completely missed that and had no idea she was even thinking about leaving!  Checked the host page and sure enough, she's gone.  Hope all is well.  Must be  stressful to work such late hours and weekends all the time no matter how good the pay is.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sure Amy will be back as soon as her maternity leave is over, she mentioned one time that her husband is a house husband ,so she makes the money for the family.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I'm sure Amy will be back as soon as her maternity leave is over, she mentioned one time that her husband is a house husband ,so she makes the money for the family.

@blackhole99  I don't think I'll ever be able to hear or read "house husband" again, without thinking of Anne Hathaway correcting Robert De Niro when he used that term about her husband in the film The Intern, whereupon she bristled and told him "they prefer to be called stay-at-home dads."   Smiley Happy  I'm not "correcting you" as I'm sure you are relating what Amy said on air.  But forever more I'll hear Anne Hathaway's correction to De Niro!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Excuse my mistake. Amy Stran it is. Are you a friend of @Pearlee?  Just curious.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Excuse my mistake. Amy Stran it is. Are you a friend of @Pearlee?  Just curious.

@Shanus, no I am not a "friend" of Pearley's and no you aren't "just curious." 

I think you took my post the wrong way.  I was pointing out the correct spelling of her last name in case you were trying to find her blog or FB page or something.  It's helpful to have the last name correct to search. 

I also wasn't the only poster who corrected Amy's last name so I'm not really sure why you only got snarky with me.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is calling out another poster.

Contributor

Amy is back and I am glad, however, I wish she woud stop cutting off peoples names...for example, she calls Lori, Lor, she cuts off everyones name....please stop it..use thier names!