Contributor

Would you please be so kind as to contact me to tell me why you removed my last blog??

Super Contributor

Re: Wayne, QVC Customer service

I saw the thread you started last night "About my last post Feeling Sad" and if that's the one you're asking about  it has the reason on it. "This post has been removed by QVC because it's discussing a previously closed thread"

It's a standards violation to restart closed threads.

Honored Contributor

@cubagal It's a thread not a blog. And besides restarting a closed thread, there is a rule about not challenging moderation . Hope that helps.

Respected Contributor

There is another thread under Q Talk that is essentially the same topic as the OP's original thread and it's still up. Perhaps the original poofed thread got too argumentative and the other thread isn't. And yes, if you try to resurrect a deleted thread it is not allowed.

Honored Contributor

"Ours is not to reason why......".  It's only shopping channel forum. Just move on.  Life's too short.

Honored Contributor

OP, move on, let it go. BTW it wasn't a blog..

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

What caused you to be sad?   The 'title' drew my attention immediately, and was curious to read it.  But alas:

These Forums are therapeutic to some, but I do not challenge the Moderators, or the privilege of the Forum might just go away permanently.

Contributor

Wow, I do not understand people sometimes.  I have had several people saying "GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, yada yada yada"   Get over what????  I was just asking a POLITE question.  Wasn't sure why my post had been removed.  I didn't think it was offensive, but the way some people react to things, guess THEY make it offensive.  I will DEFINITELY move on, but please, don't be so PREACHY people!!!  Thanks, have a great day!!!!

Respected Contributor

@cubagal wrote:

Wow, I do not understand people sometimes.  I have had several people saying "GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, yada yada yada"   Get over what????  I was just asking a POLITE question.  Wasn't sure why my post had been removed.  I didn't think it was offensive, but the way some people react to things, guess THEY make it offensive.  I will DEFINITELY move on, but please, don't be so PREACHY people!!!  Thanks, have a great day!!!!

@cubagal Please do not let some of these people get to you, they try to get things started just for the fun of it. Keep posting and asking questions. Ignore the ones that try to start a word fight. Don't let them get to you. I care about you.Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!