Super Contributor

Ade is stunning and would look good in most any hairstyle.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  Does anyone know is Ade is still married?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper thanks for the address. It is not located in downtown Philly (also known as Center City). That address is a section of the city called Southwest Philadelphia (which I now notice is referenced in your description). However, it isn't far from where I work. I work in Center City Philly which is the business district. I will have to make sure I drive past the mural so I can see it in person.

@DJs mom   Wonderful!  Thank you for that clarity.  If you do get a chance to see it in person, please let us know what you think of it.  Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper I most definitely will.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor

There is no reason why Ade chooses to wear wigs. All the models wear wigs as do many people today as a fashion choice and a form of expression. 

Why this topic was bought up in the first place is beyond me but I am very happy that it remained upbeat and positive in tone. 

I have a suspicion that the OP wanted to start & stir the pot ..Good job posters we did not lower ourselves.Who cares what someone wears as far as a wig for that matter and how does that in any way have anything to do with your purchases on or viewing of QVC ? 

Occasional Visitor
Ade I love your shaved head. If I had a beautiful head like yours I would shave mine. You are so beautiful your head shaves just completed your beauty.