New Contributor

Trying to get a satisfactory answer or action through customer serice is like pulling teeth.  I ordered a vacuum which is to include an addition battery that will be sent separately.  Well that has never arrived and I cannot get any answer as to where it is at.  Customer servie people don't even read what you send them.  They actually told me to buy a battery f I want one!  

Honored Contributor

Re: ABOMINABLE customer service

@dompaul

If you post this in the Customer Care forum or email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're great at resolving problems such as this!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@dompaul wrote:

Trying to get a satisfactory answer or action through customer serice is like pulling teeth.  I ordered a vacuum which is to include an addition battery that will be sent separately.  Well that has never arrived and I cannot get any answer as to where it is at.  Customer servie people don't even read what you send them.  They actually told me to buy a battery f I want one!  

Hi @dompaul I apologize that you had received poor customer service regarding this order. I was able to review the recent order for this vacuum, I see that you had spoke with our representative on 6/6/18 and we were able to send the replacement battery out on 6/7/18. I sent an email to you this AM with the UPS tracking information for this battery. I am sorry that we had disppointed you with this item. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC @dompaul

See?! The Social team is the best for resolving problems!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thak you Kim for you help.  This Community Forum really worked. And for those who are critical of new contributors, all of you were that once.  I have been a long time customer of QVC and never had to resort to this process before.  It worked for me.