Valued Contributor

QVC Why are you still allowing this?

I was looking at the REVIEWS for LOGO"s TSV and I come across this review

I don’t understand why this line is so popular. I don’t want to be rude but I just think it’s awful and tacky and so strange with the colors and combos. "

This is obviously a person who DIDN'T PURCHASE THE GARMENT.....and yet QVC ALLOWS HER TO REVIEW IT......STOP IT....

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Why are you still allowing this?

Here we go again, with the logo bashing.

With all due respect, some of us really enjoy wearing logo.

Everyone is allowed their opinion, but you clearly want to start the debate !

In regards to the reviews, this happens all the time.

Some things we just will never get answers too ! 

Honored Contributor

This is unacceptable, the reviews are supposed to be "reviewed". This falls in the same category with spam on a reviewed FB page. Get with the program

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@Skididdy it's not me who wrote that..I LOVE LOGO..That was a REVIEW by someone and I was SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T REVIEW SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVEN'T PURCHASED.......

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Alexa6352 could you please share the item number with us.

Trusted Contributor

oops....sorry @Alexa6352. I clearly did not read this properly.   Again,SORRY !!!!!

In regards to the reviews, this always seems to happen. 

Maybe they should put a plan in place that you cannot review an item unless its on your purchased list.  Who knows ?!

Honored Contributor

I have reported more reviews for products that were not purchased than I can count yet it still happens. Not one of the reviews I reported were taken down.

I totally agree...I don't want to read a review for a product not purchased. 

Valued Contributor

I'm with Dreamon. Whenever I see this, I report it as inappropriate and state that it is obvious the reviewer did not purchase the item they are reviewing. And I continue to post in my comments, that I don't understand whyQ continues to allow this. And like Dreamon - NONE of those reviews have been removed. I don't think anyone at the Q reads the comments that are submitted. I find it unfair to many vendors - not just Logo.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to wear Logo, but, yes, I defend the right of those who do to do so without the constant barrage of insults.  I don't believe OP's post is honest -  if all the reviews were verified, would she then stop with the insults?  Why do I doubt it?

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352I can't imagine why you'd bother reading reviews for a product you can't stand to begin with.