Super Contributor

Re: 7 DAYS IN PROCESS ~ REALLY QVC?

@Misticwrote:

I still do not have my order!  Sigh.....

@Mistic -- Did you ever respond to QVC mod Melvin's post a few days ago about this order you are waiting on?  Try emailing the moderators directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order number and they will check on it for you.  Another important consideration,  is this order beyond the estimated delivery date?  I never bother to get concerned about my orders until the EDD date passes.

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColowrote:

@Misticwrote:

I still do not have my order!  Sigh.....

@Mistic -- Did you ever respond to QVC mod Melvin's post a few days ago about this order you are waiting on?  Try emailing the moderators directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order number and they will check on it for you.  Another important consideration,  is this order beyond the estimated delivery date?  I never bother to get concerned about my orders until the EDD date passes.

This is what I was wondering.  He is trying to help her and it seems like she is just completely ignoring him, in lieu of continuing to complain.

Honored Contributor

My last QVC "beauty item" order took 7 days to ship.  Will be my last purchase for quite a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I've gotten a "in process" not more than five minutes after placing. If it is true that product comes from the vendor and not the Q, Customer Service should be able to make the contact and cancel to please the customer. 

I don't think the vendor is standing by packing and shipping immediately after placement. 

Respected Contributor

All of my orders from fee shipping fashion day, March 19 are still "in process" yet an order placed on March 20 will be delivered today. Leads me to believe they may have sold Spring/Summer fashion they don't have in stock. All my items were items shown on air as well as the item to be delivered today. IMO there are legitimate issues that need to be addressed with the shipping department. If you have shipped an item, update your system so we can track it.
Esteemed Contributor

I remember one order I had that was still "in process". When I tried to cancel it, they said it was already in the shipping stage.  But then it didn't ship for three days.  I wanted to return it and argued with QVC that there had to be a way to cancel the order in that time frame.  I did get the shipping back because I did return it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead