Respected Contributor

Just another very poor programming idea by TPTB.  Seems they are just throwing anything up on the wall to see if it sticks To get their sales afloat. Major fail. This show is just about the worst that I have seen with the bit that i did watch.  Crass, obnoxious, lack of decorum  and loud mouthed. Channel changer within the first minutes. Don't care for Mally, Shawn, Jane T. If this is what TPTB come up with to try and get better sales, they are missing the boat.

Contributor

When you don't like the host(s), you'll find a reason not to like the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: 50 AND FABULOUS?

[ Edited ]

Just because some of us don't want to watch this show, that doesn't mean we're all uptight. As I posted already, I can talk about things with my sisters and friends. Just not interested in watching Q hosts & vendors discussing it on TV. I've never been interested in these kinds of talk shows. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

The hosts of this show is not the problem.  The dialogue is the problem and by that I mean they are comfortable to say anything that is not appropriate to be said on air which is now a norm.  I think women should act like ladies at all times as that is the way my mother taught me.  Women have lost respect in my opinion when they say things that off colored to make a joke in order to make someone laugh.  

Super Contributor

I have never watched the show because if Mally is on the channel is immediately changed.  

Honored Contributor

I turned off cable in October 2015, that is how long it as been since I watched the Q.  From the sound of the feminine hygiene discussion I have not missed a thing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I am 75 and I found nothing wrong in their presentations. Some of you are so uptight that the word tampons bothers you.  I am also a very classy lady, but I am not a stuffed shirt. Obviously, some of you dislike these ladies so why are you wasting your time watching? Just so you can complain about something? Get a life!

A difference in an OPINION has NOTHING to do with being UPTIGHT. Discussing tampons and incontinence on a shopping channel is NOT necessary. The promo about this show with Mally is JUVENILE, CRASS, and NOT funny.

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

I am 75 and I found nothing wrong in their presentations. Some of you are so uptight that the word tampons bothers you.  I am also a very classy lady, but I am not a stuffed shirt. Obviously, some of you dislike these ladies so why are you wasting your time watching? Just so you can complain about something? Get a life!

A difference in an OPINION has NOTHING to do with being UPTIGHT. Discussing tampons and incontinence on a shopping channel is NOT necessary. The promo about this show with Mally is JUVENILE, CRASS, and NOT funny.

Mally likes to turn conversations into something sexual and thinks she's so cool to do so. Maybe she thinks she's at a "gentlemen's club." It's very unattractive on a mostly female show. 

The fact she doesn't recognize this, shows she is used to this and people who enjoy it. It has nothing to do with retail or selling. The Q should just remove her. She does nothing to enhance a show.

Honored Contributor

First, for me, I can't imagine turning to Q for anything 50 and Fabulous.

All shows with general titles shows the same old, same old, products. Gifts. Over 50. Shawn saves....  etc.

If I watch, I want to hear about products. I have no desire to hear about personal lives, ages, religious beliefs, kids, vacations, etc.  And I certainly don't want to watch them act like pre-teens.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love all the personal banter, I feel like I am shopping with friends.  Otherwise it would feel like watching the news or a documentary, boring,  I love Kim and Mary together!!!

I didn't see the segment with Mally.......