Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

I don't think it is the host that is boring. I think it is the show. Constant repeat of items over and over each week. Constantly the same vendors over and over each week. And today we have to listen to the constant sales pitch for Nutri System which we all knew was coming. David coming back won't change the show from being boring. Need to change the format of the show. Add new items, new vendors, different hosts. Something. I quit watching because I could almost predict what going to be presented, said, or done (happy dance!). They need to find a way to entice me (and some others) back to watching.

------------------

Totally agree!!  I have always liked Mary Beth's presentations. But there are some hosts I won't watch - regardless of what they are presenting. The kitchen shows have become so repetitive and thus, boring.  Too much of the same products and vendors.The Q needs to bring in new items and vendors.

'

Well the hordes of devotees should be happy. Hes back from the Caribbean for Wednesdays show.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@corita wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

I don't think it is the host that is boring. I think it is the show. Constant repeat of items over and over each week. Constantly the same vendors over and over each week. And today we have to listen to the constant sales pitch for Nutri System which we all knew was coming. David coming back won't change the show from being boring. Need to change the format of the show. Add new items, new vendors, different hosts. Something. I quit watching because I could almost predict what going to be presented, said, or done (happy dance!). They need to find a way to entice me (and some others) back to watching.

------------------

Totally agree!!  I have always liked Mary Beth's presentations. But there are some hosts I won't watch - regardless of what they are presenting. The kitchen shows have become so repetitive and thus, boring.  Too much of the same products and vendors.The Q needs to bring in new items and vendors.

'

Well the hordes of devotees should be happy. Hes back from the Caribbean for Wednesdays show.

@Reever   Are you sure? For some reason I thought he went to Florida. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever    Caribbean? Do people know his specific travel plans?  All he wrote on his social media pages was "Greetings from the warmth."