Super Contributor

Order fewer numbers of the TSVs so they don't get shown over and over.  And over.

Honored Contributor

@bluetail flyFor sure if you watch all day, the repeats are boring, but what I would be "hearing" if I worked for QVC is that you want to be entertained  more than you want to buy.

Maybe try telling them more specifically what you'd buy more of if they showed it more???

Respected Contributor

I do enjoy Mary Beth.  David has been on another one of his endless vacations in the Tropical Islands.

Valued Contributor

Would love to see it renamed - 

ITKWMB

Super Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@bluetail flyFor sure if you watch all day, the repeats are boring, but what I would be "hearing" if I worked for QVC is that you want to be entertained  more than you want to buy.

Maybe try telling them more specifically what you'd buy more of if they showed it more???

New kitchen items, maybe even new foods.  New recipe books that don't include frozen or prepackaged items.  New dishware, tableware, tablecloths.  New kitchen items as the name suggests, not a TSV they are trying to liquidate.

Respected Contributor

I agree - tableclothes, dishware. These are items you never see on QVC.  

New kitchen items, maybe even new foods.  New recipe books that don't include frozen or prepackaged items.  New dishware, tableware, tablecloths.  New kitchen items as the name suggests, not a TSV they are trying to liquidate.

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness David will be back soon, todays host is very boring in the kitchen.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I don't think it is the host that is boring. I think it is the show. Constant repeat of items over and over each week. Constantly the same vendors over and over each week. And today we have to listen to the constant sales pitch for Nutri System which we all knew was coming. David coming back won't change the show from being boring. Need to change the format of the show. Add new items, new vendors, different hosts. Something. I quit watching because I could almost predict what going to be presented, said, or done (happy dance!). They need to find a way to entice me (and some others) back to watching.

Valued Contributor

happy dancing

Super Contributor
Can't watch when Marybeth hosts in place of David. Plus it was Nutrisystem day, so I knew better not to turn to QVC.