Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Thank goodness David will be back soon, todays host is very boring in the kitchen.

Mary Beth is one of the very few salespeople at the Q that I enjoy.  It's the stale items and the ubiquitous TSV pitches that kept me channel switching.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed Mary Beth on the show today!

Respected Contributor

What is ITKWD?

Respected Contributor

Don’t care for Mary Beth, every food item she presents she has in her freezer or on auto delivery. 

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

What is ITKWD?

@culebra " In the Kitchen with David"

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

What is ITKWD?

In the Kitchen with David

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@culebra wrote:

What is ITKWD?

In the Kitchen with David

Or sometimes we have to endure an hour long presentation of a Vaccum cleaner because the executives keep pushing the same products over and over,

Trusted Contributor

I wached, at best, five minutes of the show.  I am not in the retail business, but they need to reduce the number of TSV minutes in the program and show new and better products.  It is so boring - even when David is hosting - back to the Hallmark Channel I go.

Respected Contributor

I like Mary Beth and any other host who fills in for David. But if David's not there, I don't watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

I don't think it is the host that is boring. I think it is the show. Constant repeat of items over and over each week. Constantly the same vendors over and over each week. And today we have to listen to the constant sales pitch for Nutri System which we all knew was coming. David coming back won't change the show from being boring. Need to change the format of the show. Add new items, new vendors, different hosts. Something. I quit watching because I could almost predict what going to be presented, said, or done (happy dance!). They need to find a way to entice me (and some others) back to watching.

------------------

Totally agree!!  I have always liked Mary Beth's presentations. But there are some hosts I won't watch - regardless of what they are presenting. The kitchen shows have become so repetitive and thus, boring.  Too much of the same products and vendors.The Q needs to bring in new items and vendors.