Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WK June 29 Spoilers!

[ Edited ]

%16a16e554f59b50cd432156b45d7a545390b0258_r.gif

4tha1[1].gif

Honored Contributor

Glad, Sharke, you've still got a late night side kick... I might re-up with the show at some point, but these days, I'm fast fowarding through it so much that I ask myself why I continue to bother...  I'm staying in touch, though, both with all of you and with the show, so I'll drop in from time to time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am glad to see Adam is being 'outed'.  It's about time and let all heck break loose.  Lots of things on this show needs to actually get resolved, so maybe this will be the start.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I am glad to see Adam is being 'outed'.  It's about time and let all heck break loose.  Lost of things on this show needs to actually get resolved, so maybe this will be the start.

welcome back Ms. Stevie, now, don't you run away, show is getting good now it's time for sweeps they will throw us all a bone here and there. LOL

my late night pal will go back to school close to Aug. so I'll need you back then. LOL

can't wait to see Chelsea's face when she sees her dead husband and father to Conner is really alive and that will explain a lot of stuff to her.

Big mouth Billy will throw a monkey wench in it all though. Wish they would have Marco kill him before he leaves town. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I am glad to see Adam is being 'outed'.  It's about time and let all heck break loose.  Lost of things on this show needs to actually get resolved, so maybe this will be the start.

ITA...I'm I am hoping that this is the start of all those loose ends being resolved... half of them I probably forgot about honestly I can't keep up.

Honored Contributor

To many lies, secrets and cover ups

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

To many lies, secrets and cover ups

twins or doubles too...wish I had one so that I can send her to work when I didn't feel like going.

Honored Contributor

Wed. show Victoria is forced into a corner and confesses the truth that she wasn't with Victor. She tells Paul she lied. Jack's Dr. asks Phyllis about whether he has a living will in place. she goes hysterical.

Noah, gets friendly with Marisa. Yuck !

Thought Sharon was making confession to Dylan, what happened to that?

Wish they would quit putting spoilers out there then they don't stand by them.  Why did Sharon throw her bi polar pills away then if she isn't really preggers? I'm getting confused. Think she just likes attention.

Hope Victor doesn't weasel out again, Nicki & Sharon made a good pair. Both of them can't wipe it without somebody helping them.  "Oh Neil, I need you come rescue me".......

76516a63d80cc32115b5f677e38e4c7825ef942e_r.jpg

Honored Contributor

Adam gets a call from Marisa. She says she is someone who knows the truth. She adds that Marco won't be a problem anymore and she can be his greatest ally or his worst enemy. Adam wants to meet. She says they will and hangs up.

They do a DNA test on Jack.

I think that Jack scene where he wakes up and yells Gabe is really Adam was all in gabe's head.

sigh.......I hate that bait and switch 'stuff'.
Honored Contributor

I honestly don't believe Sharon is pregnant. It's all in her mind. She BELIEVES she is pregnant! She said she did an at home test and had talked with her psychiatrist but we haven't seen any "scenes" where she has talked to ANY doctors.