Honored Contributor
QVC Moderators!!!! Please DO NOT move our thread to "Books, TV and Movies"! We have been in the "Pet Lovers Forum" for over a year and the other forum has been difficult to say the least!!!

Next weeks previews: Gabe tells Victor he will clean up this mess for a price. Phyllis's temper hits the roof. Dylan is out for revenge. Nikki has a heart to heart talk with Neil. Gabriel's Adam's side emerges and backs him into a corner after being stuck into the Newman/Jabot intrigue. Jack wants payback for everything that has been taken away from him. Adam is haunted by Delia and his fear of losing Chelsea. Adam needs real Jack's help before he ends up in prison. Noah plays the Good Samaritan at the UG when Marisa collapses and he catches her. Noah is besotted with Marisa and offers her the use of his couch to crash on. Noah becomes cynical and questions Marisa's honesty. Noah turns to Victor to be his mentor. Marisa secretly phones Adam and tells him that Marco will no longer be a problem for them. Billy pressures Victoria to reveal what she knows. Kevin discovers information about the killer's identity that may put him into grave danger. Abby defends Victor when Ashley accuses Victor of being dishonest and a schemer. Stitch is concerned that Ashley may have misplaced anger issues. During a heated conversation with Stitch, Ashley has another health episode. Ashley's health crisis finds her seeking solace in Stitches arms. Ashley realizes that there is definitely an attraction between her and Stitch. Past mistakes threatens Nick and Sage's relationship. Nick is still unaware of Gabriel's true identity. Nick's hatred of Adam runs deep and he may find it hard to forgive Sage for this betrayal when she reveals Gabriel's true identity. Sage's salvation may be she did not know Adam's history. Lily is plagued with overwhelming guilt for sleeping with Joe and wants to keep her marriage intact. Matty invites Hilary and Devon to their picnic in the park and Lily agrees. Lily swallows her pride and reconciles with Devon and Hilary. Cane is delighted to see Lily's kindness to Devin and Hilary.

Sharke please post your spoilers...Real Jack was shot. Do you have any more info on that, Avery and Sharon's pregnancy????
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R WK June 29 Spoilers!

Now that I'm up drinking my coffee I'm thinking whichever Jack got shot they will  to go to the hospital and there they can be tested to see who is who.

I can't believe that they would put Jack through all this trauma at his age in real life he would be dead.

Honored Contributor

Mon. Adam tells Vic he will clean up his mess in return for Newman/Abbott. Avery tells Phyllis that she wants Joe to suffer. Dylan punches Joe. Jack is in coma.

Tues. Marco tells Marisa to go ahead and shoot him. Nicki confides in Neil who wants her to tell Paul what she knows. Sharon makes a confession to Dylan.

(UH HUH)

Wed. Billy demands the truth from Victudia. Noah plays hero. Chelsea comforts Adam.

Thurs. Kevin uncovers information about the killer's identiity. Nick clashes with Victor.

Fri. The walls close in on Adam. Lily calls a truce with Devon & Hilary. Fireworks develop between Ashley and Stitch.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Now that I'm up drinking my coffee I'm thinking whichever Jack got shot they will  to go to the hospital and there they can be tested to see who is who.

I can't believe that they would put Jack through all this trauma at his age in real life he would be dead.

yeah, I thought that too when they look at the old charts of just few weeks ago they would be surprised to see his blood is different LOL something would be different especially if they took fingerprints. Need to run Marco's fingerprints. dumb Paul would never think of that, though. LOL

Frequent Contributor

Can I just say "Ewww" to Stitch flip flopping between mother and daughter!Cat Tongue

I totally agree that poor Jack has been through too much!Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

%ashark.gif"                            Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't ..."

LOL

Honored Contributor

loveschoc,

in your first post think that was a oversight on your part about "avery and Sharon's pregnancy"?  Think you meant Dylan and Sharon.  LOL

Avery , is the only woman in town who has enough sense to take the pill.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Y & R friends!  I just wanted to let you know that I will be in and out of "comission" this next week.  I am having another surgery on my kidney on Tuesday.  Hopefully, this is the last one I will need.  I will have my DH let everyone know here how it went on Tuesday evening.  We have appreciated your prayers as I hope to wind down this "adventure"!  Thank you!HeartPanda

Honored Contributor

Sharke, I meant info about Avery's situation. Panda, sorry you have to have another surgery. Keep us posted!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey loveschoc,

what happened do you know in this thread? Guess I missed the action.

over on the other site.

QVC Customer Care
Brittany-QVC

So what was the profanity wor

This post has been removed by QVC due to name calling. Multiple posts were reported, following through and removing this thread.