Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GROUP AUG. 10TH (SPOILERS)

Boringggggg.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

yeah, it was a slow day I fast forwarded thru Abby & Victoria, the hospital scenes. Just watched Victor and Nicki scenes. Kept hoping Neil was gonna show his little slide show. Hasn't yet.

0mHgJuLjF9Sj.gif

Honored Contributor

I see I've moved up the totem pole. Yay ! for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tues.

Adam asks Chelsea about settling down there. "No." She is, however,  willing to stay there for a few days or a week. Adam thinks he can use the time to convince her to relocate permanently. They decide to celebrate Connor's birthday together. Adam gives him a soccer jersey. Chelsea suddenly realizes Adam sent the soccer ball on Connor's last birthday. He admits he was watching them during his recovery and sent a clown to deliver the gift. He saw other milestones too. Chelsea remembers that camera in the nursery. Adam talks about what it was like for him. Chelsea understands why he did it, but that doesn't mean she forgives him. Adam says he saw her trying to keep him alive for Connor and herself, and he sees her love now. Chelsea says it's time to wipe the slate clean and start a new year full of possibilities. Adam calls Connor 'son' and Chelsea's fine with it.

Harding enters the Abbott cabin with a flashlight and gun. Marco appears. "Are you going to shoot me, detective?"

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I see I've moved up the totem pole. Yay ! for me.

Congratulations!Cat Very Happy  I wonder what the criteria is to be "promoted"?

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So...is Harding the cabin killer...or Marco?Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Beats the poo out of me I can't figure out why either would give a rip about Courtney or Austin. Sure, is gonna make Victurd feel bad if the man he bought to town was responsible for the killing of his granddaughters husband and his grandson's fiancee.

These storylines are to 'out there' for my tiny pea brain. I think logical like Mr. Spock.   ROFL

spock.jpg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Boringggggg.....

Seriously...  Fast forwarding through all the 'who cares'... I watched about five episodes in the span of about thirty minutes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Beats the poo out of me I can't figure out why either would give a rip about Courtney or Austin. Sure, is gonna make Victurd feel bad if the man he bought to town was responsible for the killing of his granddaughters husband and his grandson's fiancee.

These storylines are to 'out there' for my tiny pea brain. I think logical like Mr. Spock.   ROFL

Oh please, Victor has no regrets about anything other than that Nicki won't move back home...  

I can see where Courtney might have stumbled onto something at the station house and had to be eliminated.  Austin's demise is a good bit less clear.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...