Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE HAD A PET THAT HAS HAD A ENDOSCOPY?

Oh, this is certainly not news that any of us wanted to hear @tends2dogs.  I will be praying for Willoughby and hoping for the best.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs, well, I hate the vet even mentioned the "L" word to you. For now, let's go with temporary tummy troubles...doggie guts can just get weird sometimes. Ha!

You know I will be praying.....you KNOW I WILL.  

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@tends2dogs, well, I hate the vet even mentioned the "L" word to you. For now, let's go with temporary tummy troubles...doggie guts can just get weird sometimes. Ha!

You know I will be praying.....you KNOW I WILL.  

@pupwhipped  That is just what my DH said to the vet......"I can't stand it that you mentioned the L word.  We just buried a dog less than a year ago because of that."  Of course, she was sympathetic, but............

I appreciate your prayers more than I can say. You have always been there for me and my 4 legged babes.  Until the vet calls, I am not borrowing trouble by doing the what ifs. 

Tick Tock.....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Passing on good wishes to you and Willoughby.  The unknown is hard to deal with.  Am hoping that you get your results in a few days.  Then you'll be able to develop a plan so that your sweetie can feel better......and you, too!

Valued Contributor

Keeping you, Willoughby and your husband in my prayers as well-

Super Contributor

Prayers for you and your baby! You must be a wreck! I remember your journey with Quincy. Is she treating Willoughby for bacterial infection or just for ulcers? Stay positive!

Respected Contributor

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@bichon mom wrote:

Prayers for you and your baby! You must be a wreck! I remember your journey with Quincy. Is she treating Willoughby for bacterial infection or just for ulcers? Stay positive!

@bichon mom  Thank you so much for your prayers.  Right now he is on Prilosec and carafate.  Also, Cerenia for 4 days.  Once we get the results we will go from there.  So far, no antibiotics. 

Esteemed Contributor

Again, I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers. 

As soon as we know something, I will let you all know. 

Regular Contributor

Prayers that God will watch over sweet Will and his family. Dear sweet Quinn please use your influence up in heaven to ask for complete healing for your brother.