Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Hi everyone. Sammycat have you been able to get the eye medicine in Frankies eyes? I'm sure you can do it,you're as close to a vet as anyone can be.Love that photo of MrSchmoo spread out on the bed,looks like the softest cashmere blanket one would want to snuggle up with. Just loved his fluffy fur.

Tissyanne Amore is a very handsome fella,what abeauty. I'm glad you will be staying with your Mom,I'm sure it will be of great comfort to her. I will be praying for her.

Shop keeping you and your Mom in my prayers.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Tissyanne for complimenting Mr. Tibbs and Tessa. Trey still comes every morning and evening to eat. Some mornings he will be in his bed waiting for me. He leaves after he eats. It was raining yesterday and I hoped he would get back in his bed, but no, he hit the road in the rain! Cats!  This is Trey! Close as I can get! I will be praying for your mom! 

IMG_0639.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Trey and TessaIMG_0879.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1, I read this thread every so often and give alot of Heart's, but don't usually post a comment.  Well, today is different ...

I remembered that you and your loving husband made "Encyclopedia Schmootanica" so...

~

Today, I read an article on the "net" about a senior dog, 17 year old Rocky, who became abandoned and got adopted by a caring couple, in Maryland.  They were able to enrich each others lives for a few years before Rocky was put to sleep, in which they were there to say good-bye.  However, he held on until the arrival of the "new human" his parents promised him, baby Hazel.   Then there was some information of a writer & editor Laura Coffey who is writing or has written a book entitled:  "My Old Dog: Rescued Pet with Remarkable Second Acts" ... with stories like Rocky ... so ... I thought of you Heart 

Have a great weekend Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. newtoallthis OMG how cute are Trey and Tessa. Trey is getting closer and closer to you now isn't he? What a handosme boy and so glad he stays close by.

Sammycat how are the girls doing?

mzig what a touching story,you brought me to tears.

beastie how is Tabitha doing? I know she is getting there in years but hoping she is doing ok and not in any discomfort.

Hope everyoen is doing well in Schmooville.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday report:  Keep the photos of your kitties and pups coming ladies!

I just recovered from @Tissyanne and her photo of Amore the kitty -- and now @newtoallthis shows up Tessa trying to reach beyond the glass of the door to Trey -- stick a fork in me due to a lot of cuteness, I'm done!

@mzlgthanks for remembering the "Encyclopedia Schmootanica" -- boy do I get a grin on my face when reading your post -- and thanks, too, for the references to the other books.  I'll be submitting the first third of my book on Schmoo to NY agents who want a look very soon and I'm nervous to get the story just right.

To all:  a quick update on Frankie:  Yes, I got the ointment in both eyes and we're still on it.  I wouldn't let anyone put that long strip of ointment all across my eyes, but she lets me do it for her.  A miracle!

Sometimes those miracles happen when you least expect them:

Schmoo April 19 2014 Blessing 2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Saturday report:  Keep the photos of your kitties and pups coming ladies!

I just recovered from @Tissyanne and her photo of Amore the kitty -- and now @newtoallthis shows up Tessa trying to reach beyond the glass of the door to Trey -- stick a fork in me due to a lot of cuteness, I'm done!

@mzlgthanks for remembering the "Encyclopedia Schmootanica" -- boy do I get a grin on my face when reading your post -- and thanks, too, for the references to the other books.  I'll be submitting the first third of my book on Schmoo to NY agents who want a look very soon and I'm nervous to get the story just right.

To all:  a quick update on Frankie:  Yes, I got the ointment in both eyes and we're still on it.  I wouldn't let anyone put that long strip of ointment all across my eyes, but she lets me do it for her.  A miracle!

Sometimes those miracles happen when you least expect them:

Schmoo April 19 2014 Blessing 2.jpg

@Sammycat1, Congratulations ... I'm sure everything will go great ... I'm sure that they will help you out when it comes to the final script.

Please give us an update on this new adventure.

Cat Happy Heart Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh that Amore is one handsome boy! 

You are going to get very tired of me posting pictures! I just can't help it! She's so cute!IMG_0988.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Monday report:   Now that I've swooned at seeing another pic of Tessa and her pink pal, I'm wondering this morning about @Shop Till you Drop, her mom and the Double J's.  When we last heard from her, her mom was bracing for another tough treatment and the pups Joey and Jake were having some health problems, too.

She's getting hit with major challenges from all sides.  Please send a prayer or positive wish her way so that she feels uplifted from all sides.

The same goes for Tissyanne as she readies her mom for hip replacement surgery this week. I'm praying her mom finds as much pain relief ss I did from the knee replacement.  It truly changes the quality of your life in a heart beat:

Schmoo battle.jpg

Honored Contributor

The Schmoo family (everyone who posts here)IMG_4834.JPG