Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@seaBreeze , thinking of you, as you settle your mom. I understand some of what you are going through.  My mom was under my care for four years, following the passing of my beloved dad. 

Be well, and know you are stronger every day. 

Honored Contributor

Dear Frankie ladybug,  I know you can feel all of the love, and positive wishes for you, sweet kitty. You are a tough kitty fighter. 

@Sammycat1 , thank you for the update. Know that the Schmoo family is with you all in spirit. 

Prayers, and good thoughts follow the three of you, as you do hard things. 

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, thanks for the update. I know Our Mister Schmoo is taking this trip with you, guiding you along this path. Starting prayers now for a very safe trip home...hugs and much love..
Trusted Contributor

Seabreeze, praying for you friend. I know your in the whirlwind of so many moving parts and daily changes, it takes your breathe away. We are with you in warm thoughts and prayer. Take good care.
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , the three of you are in my heart. I want you to know that. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hello All:

We are home, grateful for your prayers and spent. We had a day of tears, rage, frustration and some elation, especially that God put in our path an enormously gifted cardiologist.

Frankie's in a rough spot. But she has three vets trying to save her. She's at home with us and wiped out. I have never been more inspired by a pet than I was by her bravery today. She put tears in my eyes that, like Schmoo, she is ALL heart.

I have to work early tomorrow but will update you all in the afternoon when I return.

Frankie Strong...all the way!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1   I am so glad to hear you all made it home okay!  The mere fact that Frankie did both trips in one day gives me great hope that she could do one trip, have a few days at the "med spa" getting her iodine treatment, and then make it home again and hopefully be in a better medical place.  I so hope that the specialty clinic thinks she can tolerate the treatment, you will all be in my strongest prayers!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 , I was just now checking in here before turning in for the night. 

Thank you for the update. Good news that our ladybug has the best of vets to attend her. Also, I am glad you all made it home. Rest well. 

Frankie Strong, all the way. 

Trusted Contributor

Thinking of you today and our sweet girl. Praise the Lord you made it home safely. I hope Frankie is having a wonderful rest today. Many hugs going your way.
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1~   Hope your work day went well (many tourist arriving certainly), and dear Frankie is holding her own.  This beautiful weather helps inspires us to keep going.  On this National Day of Prayer, there is light up ahead wherever the path leads.