Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Hi everyone. Sammycat your post brought me to tears yet again. Your husband is such a wonderful man with the kindest heart. I hope you can share a picture of the charm but that was so lovely of him. After watching the show on Lifetime with that medium Tyler Henry,I haven't a doubt in the world that your Schmoo will be right beside you as you talk about your book and he will be beaming with pride and have the biggest cheshire(sp) grin on that handsome face.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sammycat, as with everyone else, your latest update has me in tears, you are blessed with a wonderful husband indeed!   And none of us will ever, every forget the Coolest Cat ever, the amazing Mr. Schmoo!  I am sure you will find good publishers who will help you bring his story to the world tomorrow, and I look forward to buying that story when it hits the shelves.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Schmoosters,

Happy Friday. Smiley Happy I am taking my Sugarbear to the vet this afternoon. She has blood in her urine. This is at least the 3rd time in a few months that she has had this problem. Last night she was looking at me with sad eyes. I cannot talk about it very much. Too much sadness. 

We had a thunderstorm last night, and hopefully will have more rain tonight and tomorrow. Nothing like the smell of rain. I know some have claimed to capture this delight in perfumes, and the like, but I don't think so. 

I hope you and your DH enjoy your trip Sammycat. I also hope that your purpose in being there will come to pass for both of you, and for all of us. Very exciting. 

Everyone enjoy your day, and the weekend. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Tissyanne-We are lifting sweet Sugar Bear up in prayer that he can feel better soon and those eyes are looking at his Mom saying how much better he is feeling.  We are supposed to get some of that rain this weekend in Dallas, Lord I hope we do, it has been so dry and hot we are burning up. (Hugs Dear Friend)

Sammy,  I am so happy you are in NY and oh my goodness I cried like a baby reading what a special moment you and DH had in Tiffany's, a moment of a life time with The Precious one riding on your shoulder and in your heart.  Be safe and have a Blessed Day. (Hugs)

Have a wonderful weekend Friends,  On my front, the DoubleJ's are feeling the best they can, and for that I am Blessed.  And my Dear, Dear Mom is starting to feel better each day as the chemo continues to diminish from her little body.  And for this I am Very, Very Dearly Blessed..

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for your sweet Sugarbear and for you Dear Tissyanne.

Shop, so glad your mom is feeling better and the J's are doing well.

((((HUGS to all Schmoo family)))

Esteemed Contributor

Friday report:  First and foremost....prayers are being sent up for Tissyanne's precious  Sugarbear, that she may continue to hold steady as possible with her kidneys.  May God keep her Momma's strength and spirits up as she continues to provide Sugarbear with the best, loving care possible. Please keep us updated as you're able.

Beastielove, it's hot but NY now is a piece of cake after I worked for 2 straight weeks outdoors in July when it never dipped below 97 during the day.  Good news on Libre.  The local DA brought cruelty charges against the Amish breeder.  He also started proceedings to remove that SPCA director from her job and hss removed animal cruelty investigation authority away from that SPCA.

Glad you all liked the Tiffany story.  I'm still glowing from it.  Wish me luck tomorrow as I meet with agents about the Schmoo book, then DH and I will visit the 9/11 museum and memorial, which of course will trigger more tears.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sammycat1 wrote:

Friday report:  First and foremost....prayers are being sent up for Tissyanne's precious  Sugarbear, that she may continue to hold steady as possible with her kidneys.  May God keep her Momma's strength and spirits up as she continues to provide Sugarbear with the best, loving care possible. Please keep us updated as you're able.

Beastielove, it's hot but NY now is a piece of cake after I worked for 2 straight weeks outdoors in July when it never dipped below 97 during the day.  Good news on Libre.  The local DA brought cruelty charges against the Amish breeder.  He also started proceedings to remove that SPCA director from her job and hss removed animal cruelty investigation authority away from that SPCA.

Glad you all liked the Tiffany story.  I'm still glowing from it.  Wish me luck tomorrow as I meet with agents about the Schmoo book, then DH and I will visit the 9/11 museum and memorial, which of course will trigger more tears.

Sammycat...

Thanks for the update! I'm absolutely estatic!! Precious Libre is getting his sweet revenge!!

I pray that the heinous breeder gets shut down and that all of the innocent dogs that he's been abusing and using in such a vile way in order to "make a living" will be taken away from him and placed in either wonderful forever homes or into animal sanctuaries like Best Friends.

I'm also elated that equally heinous "director" of the SPCA is going to get kicked to the curb and into the gutter where she belongs!Cat LOL

I saw the special thread that you started for our dear Tissyanne and her beloved Sugarbear and posted on it.

Me and my kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...are sending you tons of extra special Good Luck and that your meeting is a success!

Wishing you,DH and all of my Schmoo Sisters a very peaceful and pleasant evening.HeartCat Happy

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Tissyanne wrote:

Hello Schmoosters,

Happy Friday. Smiley Happy I am taking my Sugarbear to the vet this afternoon. She has blood in her urine. This is at least the 3rd time in a few months that she has had this problem. Last night she was looking at me with sad eyes. I cannot talk about it very much. Too much sadness. 

We had a thunderstorm last night, and hopefully will have more rain tonight and tomorrow. Nothing like the smell of rain. I know some have claimed to capture this delight in perfumes, and the like, but I don't think so. 

I hope you and your DH enjoy your trip Sammycat. I also hope that your purpose in being there will come to pass for both of you, and for all of us. Very exciting. 

Everyone enjoy your day, and the weekend. Smiley Happy

Sending tons of very special healing prayers to your beloved girl and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

((((TISSYANNE & HER PRECIOUS SUGARBEAR))))

I also sent more of the same in my post on the thread that Sammycat started for you and Sugarbear today.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Sammycat thankyou for starting the prayer thread for Tissyanne and I did post over there. I'm so sorry to har this and hopethat it's not her time just yet.

Shop so glad your boys are doing well,yay for some good news.

Wishing you luck Sammycat but I don't think you'll need it. The Schmoo story is one so many people can benefit from,young and old.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpegGood evening my friends of Schmoo!  I've been away much too long and I'm trying to catch up on all your news. 

@Sammycat1 I know Schmoo's story will be a hit!  You are a fabulous writer with a story that will bless so many people. Prayers for your sweet DH to feel better and kudos to him for being so thoughtful. Yea for Libre'!!!!

@beauty junkie You are so kind and sweet  I pray for you to find healing and comfort as well! To answer your question about how I feel after meds- well, I wouldn't say dizzy, but loopy some days and fatigued most days. I don't believe I take a strong enough dose of the Gabapentin 300 mg twice daily.  The same dose affected my piano teacher badly. I may need a higher dose as I still have numbness and pain. Problems walking at times as well as holding things and typing. I'm in pain now as I type but I want to catch up with all my friends here. There are always good days and bad days and some days there is a mix of both good & bad-sounds weird I know. I may have to check the in with other threads tomorrow. 

@Tissyanne I am so sorry for the hurt you and your Sugarbear going through. Praying God gives you comfort and healing. 

@beastieloveThank you for your prayers and your compassion for all-furry or not!   I will find my way to Pancake Land and PCC soon. 

@newtoallthis I can just picture your porch cafe!  So glad Tyson is trusting -I pray the others will follow his lead. 

@Shop Till you Drop So happy for your mom to be recovering and stronger. Hug those double J's 

@AnikaBrody I am so so sorry for your loss. I will try to find your thread. Prayers dear one❤️

To ALL Schmoosters:  Love, hugs, prayers, and may all keep that Eye of the Tiger!  ❤️brb