Valued Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV. 2ND - NOV. 8TH

[ Edited ]

Skylark-I agree about Thanksgiving. That's why God willing we (2 dogs & 1cat in tow) will head home to Missouri (16 hour drive)the day after I finish radiation. I am ready to be loved on by my sweet dear Parents, DD &DSIL, dear Inlaws and ALL my other family. I am so thankful for them!!!  Also thankful for PCC friends!!!!

Contributor

Happy November!

I agree!  We will celebrate Christmas too, but let us pause and reflect for right now. 

Let's give time to enjoy this month, fall colors (if you live in an area for such a beautiful display this time of year as I do here in PA!) and for giving extra thanks for all the blessings in our lives... family, friends, pets, and getting up each day and rejoicing! 

Each day is precious!  Embrace every moment, do what you love, surround yourself with things you enjoy, do things with people and pets, spend as much time as you can with them, and give thanks to the Lord!

Enjoy!

CRG

Embroidered fall items.jpg

"Everyone understands a smile."

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheltie Mom wrote:

Hi all! Just wanted to check in and hope everyone in areas where weather is threatening that you all are safe and sound.  Prayers still coming for those in need.

Glad to see you back with us in the PCC please sheltie dont be a stranger.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all and there furry kids. We too here in central NJ are experiencing warmer then usual weather I am hoping we are not going to go from warm temperatures to a very cold winter I love fall look forward to the light jacket or sweater weather. Have a good rest of the week everyone!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

>^..^<    It's raining.    I really have an excuse to sleep all day...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear Cyber Sisters a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week-end! :-)

(((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))))))))

apple...What is the status with the "Coyote Situation"?

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Pet Chat friends!!!

I haven't been on here in a while, but I just wanted to do a quick fly by to say hello! Yankee is dealing with some allergy issues on his feet, underbelly and ears, but I know that's common with Shih-Tzu's. He's taking some medication and it seems to be helping. He's still my sweet baby boy and I can't imagine life without him!

Last evening while I was in the backyard with Yankee, I saw a whole flock of geese flying in formation. I thought of all of you, and our story of the geese in the back flying to the front to support the others in the flock. I've always found support here. What a great group of people!

Hoping everyone is well, the furkids are happy and healthy, and wishing everyone a very happy fall!!!!

Denise

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!  DH and I took a hike with Angie this afternoon,it's a lot cooler than it has been but it's still nice .50's.

We have a harness now for Angie and she acts like she's in a sstraightjacket when she's wearing it.  Funny girl. 

Hi Dapet glad to see your post!  Hope your little  Shih Tzu continues doing well on the allergy meds.  Love that breed too. We adopted an older puppy mill one. We only had her about 8 months but we loved her and made her last months full of love and comfort. She died of cancer,so sad.  But I'm so glad she had a great quality of life at the end even tho it broke my heart to lose her. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all the furry babies and there lovely Momma's who own them. Our morning walks have gotten longer and longer. There has not been a coyote sighting in weeks in our community. Libby Steven and I walk our four dogs together in the mornings now. And we do carry protection just in case. Our little yorki is walked and then picked up by one of us on the way home. The other three are larger and can walk the rest of the way home by leash. We all enjoy our morning walks and we also walk with quite a few of our neighbors and there furry beasts too. There is safety in numbers and we all hope that is true. Have a blessed Sunday to all of you!

Esteemed Contributor

@dapet wrote:

Hi, Pet Chat friends!!!

I haven't been on here in a while, but I just wanted to do a quick fly by to say hello! Yankee is dealing with some allergy issues on his feet, underbelly and ears, but I know that's common with Shih-Tzu's. He's taking some medication and it seems to be helping. He's still my sweet baby boy and I can't imagine life without him!

Last evening while I was in the backyard with Yankee, I saw a whole flock of geese flying in formation. I thought of all of you, and our story of the geese in the back flying to the front to support the others in the flock. I've always found support here. What a great group of people!

Hoping everyone is well, the furkids are happy and healthy, and wishing everyone a very happy fall!!!!

Denise

Hi Denise... Good to see you back on the boards, please dont be a stranger. Anna[ aka apple1964] ... Happy fall to you and your fur baby too.