Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC.2 - DEC. 8

@mrssweetiebear wrote:

@MoJoVI love how big dogs seem to know to defer to little dogs.

Our 60 plus lb mix breed (anybody's guess), Mosey, enjoyed being a guest at a Thanksgiving gathering of 25 people and 2 much smaller dogs.  One was the host dog who she knows quite well and another guest dog she had just met. 

She let the little guys set the rules and spent most of her time basking in the attention of a couple young teenage girls who were happy to see her again.

2F7A0669.jpg

Two gorgeous smiles.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Peeking in to say hello.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mrssweetiebear wrote:

I'm not really "new" and neither is my girl, Mosey.  I used to post in many of these forums quite often but left a few years ago.  When I tried to come back and post last year, a glitch of some sort didn't recognize me and said there was already a MrsSweetieBear.  Yeah, I know, me!  So I change to all lower case and my post count started from 0.  I wasn't happy about that and also not thrilled with the way the forums and moderation had changed especially since my favorite poster was gone, banned or whatever so I didn't join in.

I used to talk about my 2 old neighborhood Lab mixes who we sort of wound up fostering in their final years as their owners had less time or lost interest. When we lost them within a week of each other over the Rainbow Bridge, I was too devastated to talk about it or contribute.

We adopted a stray rescue dog from our local county shelter 10 months later.  They guessed her age at somewhere between 5 and 7 years and she has been our family now for 3 years.  I guess I might be ready to share again a bit now and then.

@mrssweetiebear  Image result for welcome back christmas images

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@apple1964  Sending you early birthday wishes for the 21st since I'll be celebrating your birthday out of town.Cat Very Happy

Image result for dog and cat christmas birthday images

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles wrote:

@apple1964  Sending you early birthday wishes for the 21st since I'll be celebrating your birthday out of town.Cat Very Happy

Image result for dog and cat christmas birthday images

Thank you so much...... puddles very thoughtful of you to post this for me. Enjoy your trip and be safe on the roads. God speed!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! It is me Libby I just love the pictures you all posted this morning. The animals are so beautiful. I love you all and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I am home because they are painting our classroom. We have a lot of homework until we go back tomorrow. Have a great day! Mom says hello. Love, Libby

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a bright, happy weekend.