Esteemed Contributor

It's a site I recently found.  A way to shop and support your favorite cause.  I only found out about it by accident.

They have the CUTEST pet stuff!!  LOVE this!

Close to My Heart Recycled Sterling Ring

Two words together, with dot com after.  You'll see all the causes near the top of the page...hunger, breast cancer, vets, animals, autism...and more.

Easy ordering, quick shipping...I recommend it!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I go to the animal rescue site daily and click to contribute. I have also ordered things like slippers and tee shirts and have been very satisfied. You can also add a donation to your order.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Greater Good

[ Edited ]

Yes.  Forgot to add that...you can add a donation to your order.

eta...They send a receipt for the donation, separate from the order confirmation. 

You must have quite a pile of those receipts if you donate everyday!! Smiley Surprised

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, what I meant was you can contribute by clicking on the site. I wish that I could afford to give that much for the animals, I do what I can.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've ordered from them also and love the things they have at very good prices.

I do the click to give too-thats something separate I think-you just click every day and the click itself donates food. I learned about it on here!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I got an email from this year.  I ordered 5 itemys wit h cats on them. An apron 2 nightgowns-slippers and shopping bags set of 3. I have 2 cats. Bootsie and Sandy--my loves.

Valued Contributor

I also click on them everyday.I bought some grocery bags with cats on them.I constantly get asked where I got them.They make good gifts.

Another good webise is freekibble. You answer trivia questions and they donate food. People put their pets and rescue stories on there too.

A nice way to start my dayCat Happy

Trusted Contributor

In October Greater Goods donated 40,000 pounds of quality dog food to my area. It helped 91 pet owners, 11 food banks, rescues and shelters in 8 surrounding counties. I would encourage anyone to do business with them. They really help with no cost to the shelters and rescues.