Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sophie Is doing fantastic....final update!!

I was thinking about Sophie while watching an episode of Dr. Jeff on Animal Planet -- a dog had to have the same surgery (different reason -- inoperable broken leg) but that dog, too, was spirited in recovery and doing just fine!

She's one in a million with one-in-a-million furparents.  Congratulations on her doing so well and best wishes for her continued recovery!

Honored Contributor

This is indeed wonderfur news and proof that miracles still do happen!! Sending your precious girl tons of kisses...please deliver!!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

so great to have this update - and know that things have turned out so well, after so much worry and concern.  let us count our blessings.

Valued Contributor

So thankful...His eye is on the sparrow!  Awesome news!

Respected Contributor

@Silverfox1...Wonderful news so Happy to hear about your Sweet Fur-baby SophieHeart...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Super Contributor

So happy that your Sophie is doing so well. They are far more resilient than we think. She seems to be adapting well to using legs legs. It is always so nice when you hear that they are cancer free. I. like you, have had two furbabies with cancer, One of them lost an eye and needed radiation and my other just had her second surgery in order to obtain clear margins. Whenever there is hope for them to be cancer free you need to go for it! Hopefully, she will life a long healthy life. Keep updating!

Honored Contributor

TRULY happy for you and Sophie! May you and she have MANY pleasant years together!

Valued Contributor

This is a wonderful way to start the day.  I am so happy to read this terrific news. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy to hear that Sophie is doing well. I have been following this thread and have been praying for this fur baby... continued good and healing thoughts go out for youWoman Happy Sophie ... A special fur baby indeed.

Honored Contributor

Great news! I thank you for doing all you can for your baby, regardless of the cost and how much work I know it is. There are many people that would not and that makes me sad. You are a good mama and your Sophie sounds like she has still many years of a happy life in front of her!