Honored Contributor

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR POOP BAG HOLDERS

@Shanus   Take a dog leash, fasten it and wear it across your body, attaching a pouch of some sort to it to hold the essentials.

Have you seen the video on Facebook of the cute beagle that goes to the piano, stands on hind legs and plays it, then "sings"?  I can't figure out how to extract it in order to post here.  Two people have sent it to me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Oooh. Nice one. Called Dog Walking Bag when I enter it?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Yes I've seen it and love it. Watched it many times. I think everyone who knows we're beagle lovers forwarded the link to us. I'm not the one to ask how, either. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NickNack   Oooh. Nice one. Called Dog Walking Bag when I enter it?

@Shanus   This is what I copied and pasted from Amazon.  

Dog Walking Bag - 5 separate pockets. Holds keys, cash, dog treats, poop bags, cell phone, water bottle and used waste bags. Easily attaches to your leash. Black with neon green reflective tape.

I searched for "poop bag holder for cell phone and keys."  Several came up that looked like they would work for you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thanks @NickNack . I'm on it.

Honored Contributor

I always have poop bags in my pockets.  I tear a few off of the roll, open them up for convenience later and stuff them in a pocket.

Every coat I own that I use for dog walking has a few bags. If I am not wearing a coat, I stuff a few into my pants pockets.  if I am not wearing pants with pockets, I tie them onto the leash.

I have a few bag holders and none of them are working for me.

Many times, the  bags have come in handy for other uses as well.  They are wonderful when a child at school hands me a used tissue and once I used one when I suddenly got sick while I was driving and there was no place to pull over.  They make great vomit bags.

I always have them on my person and with me....no carrier needed.

My DH carries the whole roll of bags in his pockets; when he grabs the leash, he grabs the roll.